BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Taira S.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my holy grail products. I use this every night and between this and good genes my skin has cleared up so much. It is gentle but incredibly effective and I didn't experience any sort of breakout or skin reaction with this product.
Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love love love love this night oil by Sunday Riley my face feels so moisturized in the morning and refreshed I just absolutely glow and feel so hydrated. I would definitely recommend to anyone with dry skin or even combo you will love it
Alexis S.
I currently have the Good Genes Duo kit, and I am completely blown away by how effective this product is. I have extremely dry skin and this paired with the good genes lactic acid treatment at night transforms my skin into a dewy moisturized Dream!! Highly recommend and is worth the price!
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love this oil! I use it every night after washing my face, toner and moisturizer. I apply Luna all over my face and don’t be intimidated about it being green. As you sleep it turns clear balancing the levels on your face! It’s great!
Ashley V.
Apple Valley, MN
The retinol purge was REAL with this product. It broke me out really bad for a long time, and then my skin cleared up. It made my face softer and even my skin tone a lot, and I really grew to love the odd smell. I’m just not sure it was worth all the scarring I now have from the breakout.
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta , IL
I no longer have to search for a good night oil any longer. This oil is a little pricey but it is definitely well worth it. And the bottle will last you for a pretty long time so in the long run you'll be saying money on a really good facial oil.
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
Best sleeping oil ever. I thought the smell was kinda good almost like baking bread. It dissipated very quickly. The performance is fantastic. My skin looks dewy and glowing afterwards. I highly recommend it to all my friends and family members.
Katie L.
Lemont, IL
Purchased this on a recommendation. Unfortunately, it broke my skin out terribly. It was quite expensive so I gave it to my mother in hopes that somebody could at least use it. She’s getting along nicely with it, so maybe it was just me it didn’t agree with.
Bibiana L.
Seattle
The best face oil! I love this product. I have dry and dull skin. This product has changed my skin. It leaves my skine in the morning very soft and glowimg. It is realy amazing!
Navya P.
Seattle
This, paired with Good Genes, has been the absolute skincare game changer in my life. It's bittersweet, because they are so incredibly expensive, but I'll be damned if they don't work. This one has a strong tea-like smell, but I don't mind it.
Jamie B.