BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Sabrina W.
This product has great ingridients and I noticed a huge difference when I wore this it made my wrinkles fade away over night and it looked fabulous it was such a nice oil to use I would use it again in a heartbeat and I would defiantly recommend it
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Life changing! I started using this oil a month ago and I absolutely love it. I was very concerned on using a sleep oil since I'm oily and sensitive, I don't any problem, I didn't break out. My skin feels amazing every morning. I highly recommend it.
Melissa O.
Los Angeles, CA
This face oil is so incredible, I cannot recommend it enough. When I was using it, I noticed a huge difference in my skin's texture, and the overall eveness in skin tone. It is such a great oil, does what it claims, while offering great hydration.
Violet B.
Eugene, OR
I recently started using this and I’m in love with it! It leaves my skin very soft and radiant the next morning. This oil might be a little harsh for sensitive skin and the smell is not the greatest. It’s quite expensive, but I think it’s worth it.
Lauren O.
Englewood , CO
I can't say enough good things about this. It's one of the only products I've ever used that had made a dramatic difference in the smoothness and radiance of my skin. Even my family has noticed and I owe it to this product alone. Will repurchase.
Elena S.
Belmont, NC
This sleeping night oil is AMAZING. I only tried this product through a sample I received from Sephora but it didn't disappoint me. I applied it before sleeping and my skin feels refreshed when I wake up. The only downside is how expensive it is.
Katie C.
I loved the way this product felt on my skin and the effect it had! I saw results in the glowy-ness and bouncy-ness of my skin after just a week of using this product. I would recommend this product to be used lightly and gently for best results!
Jenna M.
Lincoln Park, MI
I LOVE this stuff! It smells fantastic! It’s actually blue! Goes on so smooth and makes my skin feel great! I apply this every night after I wash my face and sleep with it on! My face doesn’t feel oily, and is bright and refreshed in the morning!
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
Everyone raves about the this oil but I honestly didn't see a difference in my skin.. it didn't irritate or harm my skin in anyway but I didn't see any improvements either.. maybe I needed to give it more time. I used it every other night for about 2 months.
Brianna T.
Huntington, WV
I loved using the product at night & my skin would wake up feeling amazing! I didn't find any difference between using this product vs the UFO oil for acne prone skin. I would recommend this product. The price is iffy, but I will be repurchasing!
Jamie B.