BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Alyssa C.
Sandusky, OH
This oil was nice but the use of blue dye to enhance the blue tansy really put me off. I loved what it did for my skin, though. I woke up very glowy and the redness I usually have in my cheeks faded a lot. I just prefer to not have dye in my skincare.
Sar B.
New Albany, OH
Do yourself a favor and just try it! Immediate results next day. Less obvious pores, soft and radiant skin. Smells a little weird, but it's so freaking good. I like the blue color as well. Not harsh at all. This is a holy grail for nightly skin care!
Melanie G.
On my skin, I thought this oil was ok but it didn't work wonders or transform my skin like I was expecting. I get the same results from some of my other oils that are way less expensive, and I just don't think my skin really changed much after using it.
Natasha G.
Ferndale, WA
I got a sample of this product from Sephora and so far I've really enjoyed it! I'm considering buying a bottle of it when my sample runs out. I have large pores and post acne discoloration that I'm hoping to improve. The smell isn't my favorite, I prefer unscented products but it's not horrible.
Shelby W.
Painted Post, NY
I have 100% waited too long too try this product! I have acne prone skin that always used to be so oily, but has recently turned dry in the last year or so. I had no idea how to care for my new skin and bought this a couple months ago without ever trying it. I just started using it last week and I am OBSESSED. First of all, the vivid blue color is so inviting and makes me so excited to smear it all over my face. Secondly, the feel of the oil is wonderful... Not sticky or too heavy. I will say, as with most other oils I have tried, the smell isn't super pleasant. However, it's full of retinol and other wonderful things for your skin, which makes it a no brainer for me. This product allows me to moisturize (overnight- yay) and give my skin the good stuff it needs after a day of make up wear. I would recommend this to anyone with dryness issues or anyone looking for a nighttime moisturizer that actually lasts all day.
Kait E.
This is the most gentle and effective retinol treatment that I have ever used. It makes a HUGE difference in the texture and feeling of my skin! I have gone through 3 bottles of this since it's release and can't imagine my nightly routine without it!
amber l.
Anderson, SC
This oil helped my skin so much with my dryness. I have very,very,very dry skin but this oil helped with that and just with giving my skin an overall smoother and brighter skin in the morning. I would so recommend this to product to just about anyone.
Sakina A.
Troy, MI
This oil is really pricey but its worth it. I've been using it for about a month now and I've noticed such a difference in my skin, it evens out my complexion, lessens my redness, and even helps control my acne. I would definitely purchase this again.
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great oil that is very pricey dor for what it does. The blue dropped directly into face is a little weird and won’t sink into skin If it gets
Cool too fast. Tip- a little goes a long way in this. Get the same effect from similar products for way less.
Amanda G.
I LOVE this sleeping oil. Not something I use daily since I try not to constantly use retin-a, but when I feel my face needs some extra help this is my go to. It's very gentle and the cute packaging is a plus. I recommend this as a good place to start if you're not used to using retin-a products.
Jamie B.