BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Rachelle R.
Gloucester, VA
I've tried all the oils from Sunday Riley and this is the only one I can tolerate the natural fragrance of. The oils are all very effective if you can get past the strong scent which does not linger.
Alyssa H.
Fort Wayne
Purchased at: Sephora
I love my Luna night oil. I’ve been using it for 5 weeks and I am definitely starting to see much more profound results with time. My #1 piece of advice with this oil would be to give it time to work. Yes, many reviews people have posted say they had instant glowing skin the morning after using this, and that is great, but I was not one of those people. It is the only retinol I’ve ever used that does not give me sore, patchy dry spots. My hyperpigmentation has dramatically improved and I have gone from typically having 3-4 zits on my face at any given time to NONE. My face is 100% clear. Yay!! Also, I have noticed my skin is SMOOTH, I mean like so smooth from using this + the good genes lactic acid treatment. This has taken 5 weeks for my skin to get here, but with consistent use, I think that Luna oil would work for most people. Obviously, everyone is going to have varying degrees of results, but I do think this product could work for most people. This is huge for me and Luna oil has definitely become a Holy grail for me. If you are looking for a good retinol that doesn’t dry out your skin, this is definitely for you.
Amelia T.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Works well! Took about two weeks to really see the results, but I love the results when combined with good genes. Did not flare up my Rosacea which was a concern with retinol and was moisturizing on its own but also pairs well with a night cream. You also get a decent amount for the cost, the bottle lasted me quite a few months
Jess T.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is the BOMB. A little goes a long way, so the bottle lasts months. I use this every night along with Good Genes and I haven’t even used half of the bottle yet 6 months in. You only need a few drops. It has a very potent smell, howeverrrrrr after you first apply, you don’t really notice it. Once you apply Goos Genes after (which has a nicer smell) you are golden. I used to have texture issues but my face feels like a baby’s bottom in the morning. I’m very satisfied and will continue to buy as long as SR continues to produce. A definite must have product.
Sarah B.
Hurlock, MD
To say I love this would be an understatement. I’m pretty obsessed. Not only do I wake up in the morning with baby soft skin, but this combined with my good genes has evened out my skin, helped reduce the signs of aging like fine lines, and dark spots. My sunday riley holy grail
Julia P.
Sarasota, FL
I have oily/combo skin in my early 20s. I did not see the hype with the product. This made my skin very prone to scabbing if I got an active breakout. The oil also made any sebaceous filaments and blackheads more noticeable. This might work better for someone 35+ with dry skin.
Kait B.
Brooklyn, NY
This has a really strong smell and unfortunately isn’t one I really like. Idk if this made a difference in my skin but I did notice I was breaking out less after using it for 3 months. I would rebuy if they got rid of the smell but it’s just not good enough of a product to do that and it’s pricey.
Tricia R.
Lewisville
I love this night oil. I have a combo face and putting oil in my face was not really something I wanted to do. My face went through a period where it just wouldn’t respond to anything and I was recommended this and good genes and the combo saved my face. It smells great, I use 3-5 drops and I pat it on to my face. I will rub it a little to make sure it is completely absorbed. I will let this sit and then put good genes or sometimes I will use it by itself. It makes my skin glow, it instantly clears my skin, and I just love the way it looks in the morning. I’ve used this for a month and I get compliments often on how my skin looks. This is worth it!
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Purchased at: Cuvee Beauty
I recently got this in a beauty box and I am very excited about this! Just the tiniest amount goes a very long way; and when you wake up your face feels very rejuvenated and fresh. I only use this at least three times a week. It’s a little expensive but you won’t regret it I promise!
Courtney C.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is an A+++. I use this in my night time skin care routine & it has changed my entire routine! It leaves my skin hydrated & helps calm redness & helps reduce pore size. I use this every night paired with their Good Genes serum thrown in 3x a week & my skin loves it
Jamie B.