BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
B C.
Brooklyn, NY
Picked this up at a SR counter in Barneys. I'm just not a fan of this product, despite most popular opinion. I don't think it absorbed well enough and my skin didn't love this oil as much as another retinol oil in the market. I would recommend getting samples first to try before making the purchase.
Rachel H.
United states
OBSESSED with this night serum. My bf says that it makes my face smell like tea?! But this is great to put on and wake up with a soft babysmooth refreshed complection when you wake up
Rachel M.
Great face oil. I bought mine at Sephora and have noticed a great improvement in my skin after using it for the past month. It’s gentle on the skin and absorbs quickly. Minus 1 star because the price is a bit steep but will be repurchasing when mine ends.
Colleen S.
Although expensive this is a must have. This will change the look of your skin within a week or less. It is very potent and makes your skin look fresh, soft and new. It also smells amazing so it feels like a spa treatment when you put it on. I love it.
Mariah G.
San Antonio, TX
There's nothing like this oil. It's hydrating plumping and leaves my skin feeling softer than ever. But not only the night of application but the next day as well. This night oil paired with the Good Genes lactic acid treatment is a match made in heaven
Laura K.
Durham , NC
This stuff is awesome. It can dye your pillow a very light blue if you don't massage it in all thr way, so be careful. I always wake up with my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I wish it wasn't so expensive but for the results I see I can understand why.
Illiana V.
I use this with the Good Genes on the nights I alternate with my Drunk Elephant skincare and this is the only other brand and products I will change them out for. They don’t irritate my skin, they sink into the skin, and they do a great job of moisturizing.
Kelli A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Sunday Riley Luna oil! It makes my face incredibly soft and smooth. I bought it from Sephora as part of a Sunday Riley product collection set, but now I love it and will continue to buy it. It's a perfect compliment to Sunday Riley Good Genes.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Have been only using for a short time but the results thus far seem very promising.  I have very sensitive skin and this was gentle enough for me to use without causing  any kind of irritation.  Highly recommend and will repurchase when I run out.
Julie S.
I've gotten one of the Sephora sample sets, and inside was a small vial of this. I was a little weirded out that it was blue, but that was before I looked up more info on this facial oil. It feels nice and not too heavy on my face and it has a pleasant smell to lull you to sleep. But, with the normal price and what my current skin needs, it's a little too much for my wallet....Maybe down the line!
Jamie B.