BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
I REALLY disliked this product. It gave me alligator skin!! I used this as directions said! Super over priced and over hyped! But I still use Sunday riley good genes, tidal and CEO every day. This product was just a miss for me. I love my Sunday riley tho!!!!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
this product is super expensive, but youre only using a few drops and you only use it at night, so it will last a long time. The smell is super soothing at night time and it feels so good. Plus you wake up and your skin is literally thanking you for hydration.
Claudia R.
This oil help clear out some of the acne I had in conjunction with other skin care products but the one thing that is just a NO is the blue tint that's added. I wish they would make it without the tint, that's what's keeping me from repurchasing.
Farwa R.
Elkridge, MD
I do like this, it’s not as miraculous as I expected, especially for the price. I’m going to continue to use it and give it a fair shot but if I don’t see a dramatic difference I will not be repurchasing it again simply because there are other products that will give me the desired results with less stress on my wallet.
Chelsey R.
Gardnerville , NV
Love this stuff. Most nights I don’t even need to put on a moisturizer afterwards. I don’t have any deep set wrinkles but I’m noticing a reduction in my fine lines. Even though it’s expensive I think I would repurchase since you don’t need to use a lot
Colleen S.
Although expensive this is a must have. This will change the look of your skin within a week or less. It is very potent and makes your skin look fresh, soft and new. It also smells amazing so it feels like a spa treatment when you put it on. I love it.
Valerie P.
Redlands, CA
This is an amazing product. I didn't really purchase it for anti-aging but I wanted to try it because I heard so many people rave about how great it was. It did not disappoint! My pores were smaller after using this and my skin looked radiant and glowy.
Rachel H.
United states
OBSESSED with this night serum. My bf says that it makes my face smell like tea?! But this is great to put on and wake up with a soft babysmooth refreshed complection when you wake up
Tabitha W.
Southaven, MS
I adore this sleeping oil! It comes out blue and leaves a slight tint to begin with but don't be alarmed. It absorbs well into the skin. I definitely saw a difference the very next morning. My skin looked amazing with this product so I definitely think it's worth the price.
Mariah G.
San Antonio, TX
There's nothing like this oil. It's hydrating plumping and leaves my skin feeling softer than ever. But not only the night of application but the next day as well. This night oil paired with the Good Genes lactic acid treatment is a match made in heaven
Jamie B.