BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
Will see a difference in skin over time, especially in newer/existing acne spots. A visible reduction in redness and hyper-pigmentation. Overall good and effective product if you can spend the money. Would repurchase. Smell is quite powerful and can sometimes make your eyes burn. Caution that it also may stain the pillows you sleep on. Obviously very hydrating because it is an oil, but saw no change in skim plumpness or pores.
Amanda P.
Corbin, KY
I received this product as a sample and was very excited to use it as I’ve heard very positive things about it. The sample received was pretty big so I used the serum probably a couple weeks. I know skincare products work long term but immediate use just didn’t impress me enough to purchase the fills size. Maybe someday I will.
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
I have super super dry skin that has dry patches and premature wrinkles due to tanning beds and this I swear helped with all of that. It is pricey but you have to invest in good skin care! If you are thinking about trying this do it! It is worth the price tag!
Corey H.
San Diego
One of the best dry oils with retinol! Improves fine lines and texture. Use at night with a sunscreen during the day because it does make your skin sensitive in the sunlight. You can get this in a kit with Good Genes to try them out and they work beautifully together!
Kristine S.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Yes please! I love combining this with my night time regimen. Smells good and works. I have had no issues using this with my sensitive, incident prone skin. More expensive than other oils.
Carly S.
Poughkeepsie
I wish I had an unlimited supply of this stuff. It works so well and I love using it. It is definitely pricey and I wish it were less expensive, but it does work well! Some people don’t like the scent because it is a bit earthy, not sulfuric, but earthy. I like it and my boyfriend does too so that helps!
Elisabeth C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is UNREAL. Hefty price tag but totally worth it if you want to invest in good skin. My 33 year old sister swears by it and now that I’m entering my mid-twenties and have started wanting anti-aging products I’ve begun to use this religiously. It will transform your skin and keep signs of aging at bay.
Shannon F.
Kernersville, NC
Not bad.  Not my go to serum though.  I think if you are not using pure tretinoin (retin-a), this would be a great product for you.  If, however, you are already using pure retin-a, this product would be a waste of money.  It's a little overpriced for a night oil.
Lisa J.
New Orleans, LA
This stuff is pure gold. It smells like herbs and dried flowers, and is a beautiful blue color that absorbs completely and quickly into your skin. Makes my skin softer than anything else I've tried, and goes a long way. It's expensive, but worth every penny.
Claudia D.
Holy Grail product worth all the hype. I love this oil, does all it claims. I put it on at night after cleansing my skin. In the morning my skin looks brighter, more even, radiant and plumper. It also helps reduce the appearance of pores and lighten dark spots. I saw results after the very first use. Definitely recommend.
Jamie B.