BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
This oil has addressed every skin concern I've had. Pores, dullness, redness, dry patches. It's literally a miracle in a bottle. My skin looks so much smoother, brighter, and more refreshed since using this. I will definitely purchase and recommend time and time again.
Dani E.
Mission
A strong potent serum thats always gives me next day reaults! I have very oily skin and when I use this product the next morning it is like it helps diminish pore size and helps with the redness. The only downside is that it cannot be used when pregnant, so I had to stop using this and I still had a lot of product left.
Adrianna M.
This stuff is phenomenal if you are looking for something to even out your skin from old acne scarring, treat current acne as well as signs of aging. You can never find products that are anti aging as well as anti acne but this is it!! Pricy but i do recommend.
Brittany B.
Luna is amazing. I repurchased a couple times but finally decided to try something else because I didn’t like the fact that this is dyed. It has blue tansy which should give t a decent blue tint but apparently that wasn’t enough. Went with Herbivore’s Lapis oils instead.
Raven A.
Indianapolis, IN
So far so good, this stuff really LAST, I got the power couple duo and a little goes a long way. So far I would say it's gentle and easy to use and fun! It changes colors as you rub it in. I got this at sephora and would purchase again, I definitely recommend it!
Meredith M.
This is great! Especially if your skin needs retinol it is a great formula! It is very greasy and smells pretty awful but if you can bare it I really did see a difference in my skins fullness and texture. My favorite way to use it is with the good jeans serum
Emili P.
Greeley, CO
This product is HORRIBLE for sensitive skin. I was very careful in introducing this because I know retinal can be difficult with sensitive skin but even so it caused me to breakout worse that I ever have and it cause a rash! I tried to push through the phase of the breakout but the rash continued.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Ok, yes it is VERY expensive.  That being said, I use two drops a night and this is going to last a LIFETIME.  I have combo oily skin and this absorbs beautifully and doesn't cause unwanted oiliness.  I love how soft and supple my skin feels after using this nightly.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
Will see a difference in skin over time, especially in newer/existing acne spots. A visible reduction in redness and hyper-pigmentation. Overall good and effective product if you can spend the money. Would repurchase. Smell is quite powerful and can sometimes make your eyes burn. Caution that it also may stain the pillows you sleep on. Obviously very hydrating because it is an oil, but saw no change in skim plumpness or pores.
Venessa R.
Valencia, CA
Alright so this is a decently priced night oil and I do feel like my skin if pretty healthy and glowy looking in the morning so that is the plus, the negative... it smells horrible. That is the one think where I believe they could improve, but other then that it is a great product for combination skin, doesn’t leave your skin too oily nor dry. It’s a great in between oil.
Jamie B.