BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Masha S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful packaging and feels very fancy, but it's not really more effective than cheaper options with similar ingredients (or other premium brands of similar price point, for that matter).
Erica M.
Eagle River, AK
I love this product so much since it's helped with clearing up my acne and softening my skin. I didn't expect it to clear up my skin so quickly, too. I got it at Sephora for $55 (the smaller one). I would definitely buy this again - maybe even the bigger version.
Aluash S.
Midvale, UT
This miracle oil has helped me with awful adult acne that I've struggled with. Nothing has helped except for this oil. Now, my skin is clear and I don't use this as often as I used to but when I do, I instantly notice a difference in my skin. This oil is amazing!
Dani E.
Mission
A strong potent serum thats always gives me next day reaults! I have very oily skin and when I use this product the next morning it is like it helps diminish pore size and helps with the redness. The only downside is that it cannot be used when pregnant, so I had to stop using this and I still had a lot of product left.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
As someone with oil, sensitive skin finding something for just enough hydration isn't an easy task. I've found that the Luna Sleeping Night oil doesn't break me out and even though it feels a bit greasy at night, my skin looks great when I wake up in the morning.
Amy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is everywhere, and I've been using it for a few weeks and I need a higher retinoid. The blue color is cool and it's definitely moisturizing but I don't recommend for gals looking for quick results. It is amazing quality but not what I fully expected.
Rachael i.
This oil has helped my skin tremendously . It is definitely helping with acne and discoloration . I have been using this product for two months now. My only complaint is the smell. It is a little strong.  I would absolutely repurchase when I use it up.
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
Totally in one with this face oil! I put it on before bed and wake up with such a soft smooth face I absolutely love it! And the scent isn't bad either. For the price I think it does it's job. I recommend this face oil to all my friends! It's great for all skins!
Kim D.
Sedalia, CO
I have been using this product 5 nights a week.  I have oily skin and it really is a nice night moisturizer however I do notice though that I do get a couple dry, flaky patches.  For me those show up on my chin, under my nose and sometimes a little on my upper lip.  The rest of my skin is really nice and glowing
Jordan W.
This is by far one of the best products that I have ever used and absolutely love it. It is very expensive, always arrives in the box so very nicely packaged but I hate that it is quite expensive very affective. I would recommend it to others if you can afford it!
Jamie B.