BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Destine J.
Port Norris, NJ
This oil is so good to my skin. I use it every night before using my good genes serum, and moisturizer. It’s worth the price tag for sure! The reason for four stars is because it smells absolutely horrible. A real earthy fragrance to this oil and it doesn’t go away with time. You will smell it throughout the night.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
I like this. The price point is really high but it lasts a very long time so that might make it worth it. Smells strange but seems to work well. I have oily skin so it always freaks me out to put oils on my face but this one works. If you can afford it I say go for it!
Jazmine L.
Such an amazing product! I use it every night. It feels like tea tree oil so it can harsh if you have sensitive skin. I've used it multiple times and I would again. It does what it claims to do and OMG I love it. I would re-purchase more often if it weren't so pricey.
Clarissa S.
Renton, WA
I’m sure this does a lot for a lot of people, the reviews prove it, but I didn’t really see any difference in my skin. I wish I could have seen the difference that so many people have with this oil but I didn’t so I don’t think I would spend the money on this again.
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ
I think this is great as twice a week treatment. Using this more often tends to break me out. but using this on reactive skin once or twice a week helps clear it. I cannot use this everyday. I advise against using it at the same time as Good Genes. It's over kill.
Savi M.
Las Vegas, NV
A little goes a long way! Sunday Riley has been one of the hottest brands recently and this is for a reason, her products actually work! I apply a few drops of this every night and massage my face for about 5 minutes. The next morning I wake up with baby skin that looks healthy and not just feels healthy!
Michelle P.
Cleveland, OH
This oil! I received a small vial as a sample, enough for a few weeks. That was enough to know I need this in my life. It has made my skin softer and helped with the few fine lines I was starting to notice. The scent isn't offensive, it absorbed in to my skin nicely. The cost is scary but I believe it's worth it!
Shelly A.
San Diego, CA
Dunno if this did anything amazing for my skin, especially for the price point. My combination skin wakes up fairly oily but it never broke me out. I don't know that it did anything amazing though.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is an amazing skin oil! My skin has never been so soft! You only need the smallest amount which makes the bottle last forever. It's a little on the pricier side but it works so well it's more than worth it! I can't be without this oil, it's absolutely amazing!
Yasamin S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I couldn’t stand the smell of this. It smells like licorice so if you like that, you’ll love this. Also it has a slight blueish tint, so if you have white sheets like I do, it will slightly transfer when you sleep. Overall, I couldn’t get over the smell to see if this made a difference and lived up to the hype.
Jamie B.