BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
Clears up skin overnight! I really love using this oil when I have a breakout or just when my skin is acting up. I mix it in with a moisturizer and my skin looks refreshed and clear the next day! I got it from Sephora in a kit with the Good Genes as well. Love this oil!
Ray
Great product and you’ll see a difference in your skin over time. The downfall? Messy applicator - the oil just comes out of the stopper. It’s not travel friendly so if you want to take it with you? Put this in its own zip lock baggy and then pack it in a bag. The smell is also very strong and hard to get used too.
Dakota R.
Eutawville, SC
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I HAVE THREE BOTTLES OF IT!! I use it at night, after washing my face. This stuff is MAGIC FOR YOUR PORES AND YOUR ACNE PROBLEMS. I love it so much oh my goodness. Please please try this. It's a little expensive but oh my it's so worth it. GET IT!!
Maryna V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my gem! Repurchased it quite a few times. I look forward to putting it on my face every night or every other night. It calms my skin, definitely smoothes my lines, moisturizes, brightens. Just makes my skin better overall. Magic stuff. Will continue repurchasing.
Ashley N.
Fremont, CA
This is a great night time oil and I loved the scent of it. It smells like you are having a spa day and it is feels like you are pampering your skin. It also have a very unique blue tint that is unlike any other serum I've tried. I did notice a difference in the texture of my skin and the bumps I used to have are gone!
Samantha K.
Bethlehem, PA
Sunday Riley Sleeping Night oil is really worth the money! It really helped transform my skin without drying it out like other harsh retinol products. it is a little pricier but worth it.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
It is an expensive oil but it is so worth it. My skin feels so good the next day. I use it during nighttime so I can wake up with a softer smoother and supple skin. It has retinol in it so it helPs with anti-aging and any problems your skin might have. Totally recommend it.
Vione B.
Frisco, TX
So obsessed!!! Keeps my skin glowing throughout the day, super gentle and light on the skin. All of Sunday Riley's products are amazing!!! Anyone would be happy with this product, but mostly normal-to oily skin.
Jacqueline J.
Clarksdale, MS
Great for cystic acne! Anytime that I have had a pimple forming under the skin, or otherwise, I'd apply a bit of this oil to the area and usually, the pimple would not form or it would shrink significantly overnight. The packaging is cute, but I'm partial to Sunday Riley.
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
I was hesitant to try the Luna oil, as I don’t have much luck with oil base products. But of course it didn’t disappoint! I’m on my second bottle and I use it every other night. Pricey, but other it!
Jamie B.