BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Summer X.
worcester
HEAVILY artificial colored and fragranced!!! Sits on the skin forever and never get absorbed. I put it on before sleep and woke up to tainted blue pillow case, and those not being rubbed off by the pillow is still sitting on my skin! Worst of all it breaks me out like crazy.
Kate M.
Signal Mtn, TN
Just purchased my full size of this product. I purchased the trial set from Sephora and I'm hooked. My skin is so soft, even my husband has commented. I have significant rosacea and this does not irritate it. I wake up in the morning with healthy glowing skin. Definitely a splurge but where else to splurge but on your skin!
Clare
Kirkland
love love love love. My skin looks incredible after applying this stuff, helps a lot with brightness and over all dewyness. I got this as a gift so I didn't have to deal with the price, but i'm not sure if it's worth all the money. Great smell, great results, great product.
Shalini B.
I haven't used it for a long time but because it's hyped so much, I bought it to try. It has a scent but it isn't over powering but I don't necessarily find it pleasing. The reason I bought it was because I have some dark spots that I want to get rid of and this product has retinol which helps rejuvenate skin and increase cell turnover.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis , IN
The Sunday Riley Luna oil is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It smells amazing and feels so good on my skin. I can tell in the morning that it minimized my pores and repared my skin over night.
Fa P.
Seattle, WA
I bought the mini size of this that came with the good genes serum. The two together are amazing! The oil does a great job of hydrating my skin and the serum makes my skin smooth by the time I wake up. Both products are quite pricey but the set I bought has lasted me months.
Ana G.
This oil is hydrating but doesn't leave my face oily. I use it at night as recommended and when I wake up, my skin is soft and smooth without being shiny. I don't necessarily see any other benefits, such as brightening or reduction in lines, other than softening of my skin.
Danielle G.
Baltimore, MD
Really wanted to enjoy this oil but it was not compatible with my skin. The oil has a great fragrance, and I tried working my way up to daily use, but I found that I experienced irritated and inflamed skin. Bummed this didn't work for me as it has for so many others!

K L.
Probably one of the best night products I have ever used. I used another high end product that did not deliver the results like this. I'm not a fan out skin oils either, but this is really so good! My skin looks better than ever when I wake up
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this product! I can truly tell a difference in my skin after consistently using this approximately 2 times a week for a month. Yes, it's pricey but it's worth it. Sunday Riley has great skincare products. Your skin truly feels amazing afterwards and looks even better!
Jamie B.