BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Summer X.
worcester
HEAVILY artificial colored and fragranced!!! Sits on the skin forever and never get absorbed. I put it on before sleep and woke up to tainted blue pillow case, and those not being rubbed off by the pillow is still sitting on my skin! Worst of all it breaks me out like crazy.
Meredith K.
Hackensack
This didn’t do anything for me at all. I was using it in conjunction with good genes and I actually felt that good genes worked better without it. It is very gentle and good for an oil encapsulated retinol. Maybe it isn’t strong enough for what I need. Overall a flop for me.
Julie L.
Streamwood, IL
Love this oil in combination with the Good Genes serum. This product does smell good as well. When you first apply the oil it is very blue and you have to be sure to rub it in entirely so it absorbs into the skin. This product is more on the expensive side but it works!
Alicia T.
The price is a tad bit on the pricey side but when I tell you it's completely worth it I stand by that!! The product does have a intense fragrance but after about 3-5 minutes you can't tell anymore. I didn't have any harsh effects of using it. I used it at night before bed
Ana G.
This oil is hydrating but doesn't leave my face oily. I use it at night as recommended and when I wake up, my skin is soft and smooth without being shiny. I don't necessarily see any other benefits, such as brightening or reduction in lines, other than softening of my skin.
Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is great for my skin. I have large pores acne scars, dry skin and I’m getting older. I use this every night with my eye cream and I wake up moisturized my pores are minimized. I have a very small bottle that I got with the good genes duo and it is lasting a long time. I don’t like how expensive the full size it.
Kisha Q.
Durham
I wish I could rate this product higher! This along with good genes has transformed my skin I have tried this and a kit and it is very gentle on the skin and is effective for anyone who uses it! I have never been disappointed I will repurchase this is a holy grail product!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I do love this brand and the oil but I cannot use it daily. For me personally I have regular to oily skin and if I wear this more than one to two nights my face tends to be extra oily. But if I use it once to twice a week I notice a very nice moisture and texture to my skin
K L.
Probably one of the best night products I have ever used. I used another high end product that did not deliver the results like this. I'm not a fan out skin oils either, but this is really so good! My skin looks better than ever when I wake up
🌸POOJAN🌸 K.
Berkeley, CA
This one was really good as a product, but it didn’t tackle what I needed from a Night oil. It was a hit too strong for my skin. It was very effective for the trial run I did, but as compared to the UFO, I wouldn’t buy this one.
Jamie B.