BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jessica O.
Such a Luxe treat prior to sleep, incorporating it into my sleep ritual has made me me more attentive to taking care of my skin in the evening. I have been using it for about three weeks and so far, so good. I do feel like the design of the bottle makes me deposit more than I need. I use any extra on my neck, chest and hands
Bianca R.
Oxnard
I use this almost every night depending on what I did for skin care that day. It isn’t heavy and will have your skin looking and feeling great over night ! It is a bit pricey but you get so much BANG for your buck 💯 you only need like 5 drops for your entire face and neck. Which’ is less then a full droplet. If you are Looking to add a night oil I highly recommend
Lauren J.
McCordsville
I received a sample of this in my allure monthly beauty box and I was very excited to try. It really does make you wake up with more even toned, smooth and brighter looking skin! I do wake up with oiler skin but I think I may apply a little too much. You only need a few dots, a little goes a long way!!
Mary M.
Holy grail, worth the price, cannot live without this.
I have extremely sensitive skin and had not found a nighttime routine more than cleansing & moisturizing that wouldn’t break me out. Luna not only did not break me out but over time has evened my skin tone, reduces my smile lines, brightened my skin and shrunk my pores. Outside of an occasional mask this was the only thing I introduced to my regime for the past year. I couldn’t recommend this enough but do get a sample first and patch test!
Shannen G.
Orlando
I enjoy using oils before going to bed and I thought this one was interesting because of the bright blue color of it. If was lightweight and gente, pricey but good. It gave my skin a nice glow but the smell was offputting. Other than that, I liked it but not sure if I would repurchase because it is pricey.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I am underwhelmed by this product. I am afraid it is going to leave residue on my pillows and to be honest i don’t see much of a difference when i forget to use it vs when i use it religiously. I will finish the product i have because of the price i paid but i do not anticipate i will purchase this again.
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
I was hopeful when trying this face oil, but unfortunately I saw no results after using it consistently each night for some time. It claims to reduce the appearance of pores and wrinkles and fight premature aging and surface redness. I don’t have problems with redness, so I just judged it on the other claims. I didn’t notice a difference in pores or wrinkles so for me, the oil was effectively just a moisturizer for the night time. I did find that my skin starts to feel too greasy after using face oils every day, so maybe oils just aren’t for me. Either way, this product didn’t work for me so I can’t rate it very highly.
Krysten A.
I really love this oil and how smooth it makes my skin feel. Regardless of what night products I use each night, this oil is always in the rotation. I actually really enjoy the smell which is strong and def not a scent for everyone. I’m not too fond of the dye and will probably venture out and try other retinoids as this was my first! Very gentle on my skin.
Alexandria I.
Weehawken
tried this out after it was suggested by a Sephora employee. Not a fan of the smell or burning sensation of this product, not to mention the price is outrageous for the amount of product. While I may not have used this product for a long enough time to see results, I was not impressed after a few uses.
Jenna H.
Brooksville
This is a good nightly serum to keep your skin in its best condition. It doesn’t feel too heavy of an oil at all and it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. The price is worth it in my opinion. Sunday Riley is a legit brand that has real & effective ingredients. Not a gimmick like some brands at Sephora.
Jamie B.