BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Katrina H.
Houston , AR
I first bought a "Sephora Favorites" kit with a small tube of this in it just to test it's worth. Before I ran out of that, which last a surprising amount of time, I ended up ordering a bottle of it. I'm hooked. I use it as the last step of my night time routine. And I only use it nightly. A little goes a long way, just a couple of drops is plenty for my face and neck. I read a LOT of reviews before purchase because #expensive....but the negative things people said didn't even register when I used it. I personally don't notice the smell & I love how it dries down to a matte feel. I don't look or feel greasy before bed. Just hydrated and my skin feels so healthy in the mornings. I'm hooked on Sunday Riley now! I had horrible cystic acne after my pregnancy, so I really got motivated to do everything I could for my skin. Retinol helps fight wrinkles and acne so it's a win/win. The retinol never bothers me thanks to the calming qualities of the blue tansy. And my cystic acne has gone away completely, save for an occasional problem spot.
Alissa V.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok, so first off this oil smells so good it’s ridiculous. It has a low level of retinol and and a bunch of essential oils. I like to use it at night and I think it improves my skin but occasionally I feel I get a pimple or two. It may be the essential oils. It’s a little expensive and it may or may not be for you. My advice? Go to sephora and get a sample to see how your skin likes it.
Ivane J.
Albuquerque, NM
This oil is amazing. It does smell like black licorice to me but not a deal breaker for me I have gotten used to the smell. I know this is super expensive $105 for the full size and $55 for the smaller size but I feel like it is totally worth it. I did get two sample sizes from when I ordered from Sephora I jumped on the chance to use my points to get a sample size on two purchases I made. I am still on the first sample size coming to an end and it’s been about a month. So I definitely think $105 is worth it and I will definitely be trying to get the full size. I feel like this product works. I use it every night before bed and sometimes I have skipped days because I am to tired to do my night skin care routine but I feel like my face has definitely benefited from this and my makeup application is flawless the next day. I really feel like it has plumped and reduced my pores. I am 30 going on 31 at the end of this year 2018 and my skin looks so amazing.
AbbyRose A.
Winnetka, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE this oil! Gentle but effective. Definitely a unique smell but I’ve grown to love it because I love the product so much. It’s become part of my nightly beauty ritual and I really enjoy dropping the thick blue serum onto my finger tips and working it into my skin watching the blue fade away. It’s truly helped with my skin texture and I wake up with baby smooth, soft, and hydrated skin. Wish I didn’t love this so much because it is pricey but it’s worth it.
Alyee H.
Lately I have been looking for new night creams and solutions to combat my dry skin without the clogging during these hot summer nights. Therefore, I was excited to give Sunday Riley’s Luna Sleeping Night Oil a go.

It's an innovative skincare product that combines retinol and essential oils such as blue tansy, azulene and German chamomile. It has an invigorating natural scent combined with the notes of licorice, and softly fades away once applied. Just like the smell, the beautiful and fun turquoise color fades once gently rubbed into skin. Surprisingly, it's not greasy at all and my skin quickly soaks it up, only leaving a soft texture behind while I catch some Zs. The benefits include luminous, even skin tone, while reducing redness and fine lines.

Overall, I was able to move past the scent and take in the benefits, noticing after a week of use that my dark spots were lighter and my skin felt supple. Luna Sleeping Night Oil is definitely a high-end skin care product that is worth the pricey tag of $105, making it a good investment in your skincare regimen.

Kat D.
Holly Pond, AL
This Sunday Riley night oil is a miracle in a bottle! Wow! Im not one to normally use oils for fear of it being TOO oily but that's not the case with this Sunday Riley. It absorbs beautifully into your ski. It IS pricey but for the results it produces its worth every penny. The packaging is pretty and eye catching. I will buy this again.

Jillian G.
Miller Place
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is some powerful oil! I won’t lie I use it every single night. I have one in each bathroom as well in my travel bag. It definitively has a very powerful smell to it but because it has such strong ingredients that actually work it’s something that doesn’t bother me at all. I use it with the Sunday Riley Good Genes and I can’t put into words what it has done for my face! It’s very pricey but it does work! The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is they make it like the bottle is way bigger than it really is. When I finished one of my “traveling size” ones, I found there was a tiny plastic bag inside that held the product..I removed it and couldn’t believe how little product was in there. I would say if Sunday Riley could improve on anything, it would be actually giving the correct amount of product instead of making the bottles misleading on the size. Especially since they are so expensive!
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
I seriously have the worst sensitive, acne prone, break out every day of my life, cystic acne skin you could ever have.. Hormonal acne is the worst thing you could ever deal with! No matter what you put on your face, it sucks. I have such fair sensitive skin that every break out causes hyperpigmentation and red spots that are darker than anything you could ever try to cover up! BUT PLEASEEEE Let me tell you what Miss Sunday Riley is doing for my life!! Yes god.. I have been living off Sunday Riley samples and I finally gave in and bought every product. My skin loves me. My hyperpigmentation has gone down, my redness has almost disappeared, no more cystic acne! Luna night oil is the first and last oil I will EVER use on my face, just after I wash it with the ceramic slip clay cleanser. Thankkkk you for changing my life Ms. Riley!! Waiting for the day I can walk out of my house without makeup!..
Gypsy M.
Farmington, ME
I recently received Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil as a gift. Although I've  heard of this brand, I'd never purchased any of the products. I've used this nightly for only a few days now, but I already see improved results. I wake up with a fresh faced feeling. I think I will invest in more Sunday Riley products soon.
Makayla B.
Johnson City
This product is beautiful, the color of the oil is a fun light blue that is unlike any facial oil I’ve used before. While I have not noticed a significant difference in my skin yet, I enjoy using this product and intend on continuing its usage in my routine.

xoxo- Makayla