BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Amy L.
Los Angeles, CA
3 stars because I don't think this is as strong as other agents when wanting something that sloughs off older skin to bring about newer skin. After using for 2 months, I didn't notice a difference, and the price point is too high for not feeling like there's a causal result.
Danielle B.
Queensbury , NY
I just don't think Sunday Riley is for me. I find that their products including this oil just don't perform like they say they will. I've seen no results and they just sit heavy on my skin. Way too expensive for little to no results. I prefer glycolic treatments like Murad glycolic peel pads that are more affordable and effective.
Catherine B.
Garden City, KS
This is strongly scented, beware if that turns you off a product. While it has a strong blue color, if you use the appropriate amount and massage it in, it will leave no color on your skin. While it was a nice moisture boost, I saw no particular results that justify the price tag.
Love Ann D.
Bloomingdale, IL
I switch between Refissa and this as my retinol treatment and I love the combo! There is absolutely no stinging or uncomfortable feeling but users MUST be careful and wear sunscreen - that is no joke!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I really want to try this but because I was pregnant and now nursing a baby - retinol is off limits for me. My friends swear by this for texture/pih on skin and so I'm looking forward to sampling it soon.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This product is the holy grail of face oils!! After all of the hype, I knew I had to try this for myself. I asked for a sample at Sephora because I wanted to try it before taking the $105 plunge. That plunge is happening...this oil has done so much for my skin! I used only about 4 drops each night for a week - one on my chin, forehead & both cheeks. It's very easy to rub in and it doesn't leave an oily, heavy or greasy feeling. It's very light and you would barely know you have anything on your face! The initial blue tint helps to see where you have applied it - this is why it should only be used at night though! Even after the first night, my skin felt softer, my pores looked smaller, there was less discoloration and even my acne was clearing up. Each day, my skin only got better too! I recommend this product for EVERYONE! The scent is a little different but I like it - it has a very natural smell to it. Overall, amazing product! Can't wait to try more Sunday Riley products.
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
This product does have a very profound scent, but you know what they say “If you can’t smell it, it’s probably not working!” Such quick results in forming my face and reboosting the collagen! I always recommend this serum to my clients that say they want to tighten things up.
Heather J.
Adamsville, AL
I used this oil for about 2 months, and I never felt there was a noticeable different with my face. It hydrated well, but for that price, I need a product to be life changing. The Paula's Choice moisturizer that I keep going back to works just as well at a fraction of the cost.
Lynda J.
I have been using Luna sleeping oil for a year and I still enjoy it very much. It isn't too heavy or greasy and feels as though it really sinks into the skin and feel hydrating. My only complaint is the price point, It is very very expensive. Which makes me feel like I might try to find a face oil that is a little less spendy.
Lindsay P.
Louisville, KY
I bought the Sunday Riley duo from Sephora & I wanted to like this so much but I could not get over the smell. It smells horrible!!! I tried it a few times but I never wanted to use it because the smell is so strong. I would recommend asking for a sample if you want to try it.
Jamie B.