BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Elizabeth B.
This product works beautifully on oily skin. The price point is high but totally worth it. The packaging makes you feel like your from an upstate penthouse. Im a first user but believe me this won't be the last time I buy this product
shamara m.
Oakland, CA
I was trying two different anti aging serums to see which one worked better with my skin type.. This one is pretty good. The deep dark color makes it look dyed. Anyways this serum is pretty good but kind of too oily for me. I have combination skin so a serum that isn't too oily works better..
Baylee W.
N Charleston, SC
I've only had a sample of it but I swear this stuff is amazing! My skin felt firmer and more moisturized. It is quit pricey but I think it is worth the price, I plan on buying the full size soon. The one thing that I don't like about the product is that it doesn't smell too great.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
I have noticed such a difference in my skin since using this night oil. My skin is so much more moisturized. The overall texture and appearance has improved. So glad I added this to my night routine.
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
This is a great night time oil that sinks right into the skin and appears non-greasy. I only used it from a sample for a couple of weeks but it worked well even in little time because my complexion would look gorgeous come morning each time. I removed one star just because it's so expensive.
Andrea J.
Stamford, CT
i bought this product thinking that it was going to perfect my skin overnight, but it didn't really do that much. it worked to moisturizer my skin overnight, but other than that nothing really changed. i'm going to give it another shot, though, and try it again for more days than i did last time.
Nathalie S.
New City, NY
I love this oil, it's not greasy? It absorbs well and in the morning my face is soft, my pores less noticeable and any pimple i had is greatly reduced in size. I sometimes peel a little after the third day. If you have acne prone skin this will work wonders, i highly recommend!!!
Amy L.
Los Angeles, CA
3 stars because I don't think this is as strong as other agents when wanting something that sloughs off older skin to bring about newer skin. After using for 2 months, I didn't notice a difference, and the price point is too high for not feeling like there's a causal result.
Jonah G.
Hobbs, NM
So I hear all of the great reviews for this but hear me out.
I'm super weird about having anything with added "fragrance" or colors in general, but when it's on my face is when I really freak out.
So this has one if not more types of blue in it and that really made me so sad about this product, it had a lot of potential with all of the other great ingredients.
Why add color and ruin it!!
Tasha H.
I tried a sample of this oil for about a week, alternating with Good Genes (which I still use and love)!  The oil felt nice going on, and I enjoyed the novelty of the blue color.  However, the oil clogged my pores, and gave me whiteheads all over my forehead that took ages to go away.  My skin is naturally pretty oily - maybe this would be better for people with dry skin.
Jamie B.