BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Hania B.
Roseville, MN
Kept my face feeling smooth and hydrated overnight. I’ve bought this twice now. The only thing I don’t like is the smell of it, not as pleasant as other scents. Works well with my oily, sensitive skin.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
Worth the splurge! I've been using this for almost a month now and have noticed a more even, brighter complexion, smoother texture, and smaller pores (mostly on the sides of my nose). A little does go a long way and if you're not able to afford the 1oz, the 0.5oz should last a while.
Ally C.
I loved the Sunday Riley Good Genes product and thought this would be a good addition to my skin care routine. Especially since everyone said these two products together were magic. Wrong! Honestly, I think this product was just too strong for my skin. I gave me cystic acne. It used it for a few weeks and the cystic acne got worse. I had to throw it out. I will not repurchase this product.
Jeena S.
This is absolutely incredible and life changing. The fact that its blue and has a strong scent doesn't bother me. My skin looked incredible after using this only after a few days. I want to repurchase so badly but it is incredibly expensive. Haven't found anything even close though.
Julia M.
This product is all the rage, but I didn't care for it.  The packaging was good, but the quality just was not there for me.  I had a reaction to it, and I don't usually have reactions to any sort of serum.  It was tough on my skin.  Would not purchase again.
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
I like this, but sometimes it feels a little heavy and doesn't feel like it absorbs fully. I thinks it's best alone with good genes, and no other layering. For me anyways. With the combo of this and good genes, my skin is soft and radiant in the morning. The bottle will last a good year probably.
Carrie B.
Perry Hall, MD
I cannot live without the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil. I notice a huge difference in my skin when I stop using it. I've gone through two bottles in the past year - year and a half. I can't imagine not using it. It does leave a blue tint on your skin, but it's for night time use only, so it's not a big deal. I absolutely love this stuff and have turned a bunch of my friends onto it as well!
Ashley G.
I am loving this stuff! I'm on my second mini bottle of it...I don't use it every night because I want to ration it, but when I do use it my skin feels incredibly soft and smooth the next morning. The smell does take some getting used to but if you can handle it it's a great night oil.
Robin T.
This stuff is amazing!  I bought the half oz. for $55 at Sephora and I love the way it makes my face feel. It does have a slight smell but I like it. I know others have complained but I love this stuff!
Ashley A.
Vista, CA
I do enjoy using Sunday Riley's Luna Oil. It's lightweight and seems to soak in well. I'm not positive it's done as much for my skin as Good Genes has, but overall it's a great addition to my skincare routine. I use the Enzyme Water after this. I love the packaging, the dropper is easy to use!
Jamie B.