BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Joanarc S.
I read I was going to be blue in the face; I was so ready to scare people!

Anyway, been using this for a few days now and aside from it smelling like the oil my grandmother uses when she's having a headache, it goes on smoothly. Together with good genes, I've noticed my face becoming clearer and a bit brighter.

@sundayriley luna sleeping oil

from @sephora
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I walked down the path of Sunday Riley by starting with the Luna oil. Washed face and pressed oil into skin before bed... wake up looking younger? I woke up looking like I had the most refreshing nights sleep ever and my skin looked replenished no dryness, no circled or puffiness... glowing, resilient skin that was hydrated was what I was left with. It's one of my favorites and I constantly recommend it to others.
J. T.
This is one of my favorite sleeping oils. The way it smells gets me everytime. It's so nourishing and smells great. I have bought the full size bottle and have had t a while and Am still not half way through. I would definitely buy this product again. I love the way it feels and smells
Samantha D.
Bohemia
If it weren’t for the essential oils in this product, it would receive 5 stars. Despite all the other goodies in this, I find essential oils to be extremely sensitizing and mess with my skin. The smell and packaging of this product is luxurious and it absorbs into your skin flawlessly!
Dawn Marie W.
Saint Albans, NY
Luna changed my skin life, without question. I've had acne prone, dry and problematic skin my entire life, and of all the options I've tried for the last 15 years, high end and low - Luna has literally made my skin flawless, soft, supple, bright and beautiful within days. Actual days. I don't understand what they didm I feel that the retinol and blue tansy is such a perfect blend for my skin it's just life changing. I would recommend it to absolutely anyone. Go into a sephora, get a sample and try it for a few days and i swear you'll see within days how incredible it is! It doesn't take a lot either to really change your skin! It does have a blue tint so if you have white sheets or nice pillowcases, please try to find yourself something to sleep on strictly for this oil because it does stain! I personally love the scent, it has a soft almost organic natural scent of herbs perhaps, but its not too overpowering at all - its nice! There is no end to the praise i can give luna. I actually just ran out and purchased it today just as i tried going without it a few weeks now and my skin is litterally giving me a temper tantrum because of it - It's expensive but luckily Sephora just came out with a half oz. option which is half the price of the large 1 oz. so that makes it a more affordable option at this point as well. Good luck ladies!
Robin  P.
Canal Fulton, OH
Sunday Riley Sleeping Oil has changed my skin for the better in SO many ways! I have very dry skin and I've never found anything like this, it's super light feeling and after applying and sleeping you wake up the next morning to the softest skin you have ever had. HIGHLY recommended!!
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
I use this oil every night after cleansing. I suffer from hormonal and stress acne and texture and this product has quickly become a holy grail. I wake up he next morning and my skin feels plump, acne scars are visibly lighter and my skin looks like its clearing up. I will continue to repurchase this!
Asia S.
Spring, TX
I think this is a great night oil, but it has to be added in with other nightly products. I think for the price, it should be an all in one product. I purchased it from Sephora and a little goes a long way.
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
I love Luna, especially when paired with Good Genes or another acid based serum. All of Sunday Riley's oils are great, but this one is a great sleeping oil. They are pricey, but they last forever and work well. I don't like that this oil is colored with dye, but it's not a deal breaker.
lolaloutori2 R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Expensive and not worth the cost. My skin felt oily and didn’t absorb the pretty blue Lunar Oil. I didn’t mind the strong peculiar scent, as it dissipated quickly and reminded me of my grandmother. It wasn’t effective for me and I will not buy again. Wouldn’t recommend to friends.
Jamie B.