BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Alexis A.
Sacramento , CA
Great night time sleeping oil! It's a fun blue color which is kinda scary at first but blanca in. I got my bottle at Sephora, about $100, it is pricey! But it WORKS. Skins texture changed over a weeks course of using and was completely soft. Makeup went on better and skin looked brighter!
Arielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Received a sample of this product and fell in love. Have definitely noticed a difference in my skin and how it looks and feels. There is a weird smell to the oil but nothing too unbearable. Would definitely purchase again full size of this product as I love all sunday riley products.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Sunday Riley makes the best face oils and serums. This overnight oil leaves your skin so soft and refreshed. I found that applying a few drops after cleansing and letting it soak in before applying my moisturizer works the best. It gets to work it's magic without sitting on top of another product.
Kimberly N.
It was a nice oil. It was very moisturizing and sunk into my skin quickly. I really did not see any benefits besides that though. It wasn't themagic for my face like a lot of other reviews say. Because of that, even though it was a nice oil, I don't think it justifies the high price tag.
Valeria A.
Ontario
Would have given a 5 star but holy moly that price tag, yikes! In all seriousness I really do like this product, whenever I've used it, it would replace my serum and moisturizer. It's I that good, plus you know I love that blue color which is naturally derived from the blue tansy flower.
Lara A.
This is a great product. I put a dime size of product on my skin prior to going to bed and I wake up with a beautifulglow to my skin. I would be careful for anyone with oily skin but definetly recommend for anyone with dry skin. It is an expensive product however the bottle lasts awhile.
Rachel M.
Huntsville, AL
I love this oil. It's a fun blue color but really seems to keep my face moisturized and fresh looking. It's gentle on my skin and feels great. It's a little pricey but I've been using a sample bottle for awhile and it seems to last. I think if I could get a good deal I would purchase again
Aranza C.
El Paso, TX
I cannot rave about this more. I put it on at night before I slide into bed and when I wake up my skin is hydrated and glowing....not only does the product so it's job it smells so luxurious just makes you want to crawl in the bottle I will definitely keep purchasing I love it so so much!
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
It's like waking up with new skin every morning. I have sensitive skin and this works wonders on my skin. I have a texture problem and this seems to be helping a ton. It is very pricey but now they offer smaller sizes which is nice.
Emily N.
Somerville, MA
Love this! Sort of reminds me of Lapis Oil from Herbivore...maybe because they're both blue?  Similarly, this oil absorbs quickly and moisturizes without making your skin feel oily. I was initially worried the blue would stain my sheets, but it absorbs so quickly that it isn't messy at all.
Jamie B.