BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
courtney G.
Reading, PA
I use this oil every night on my combo skin. Sometimes treatments make me dry, but this retinol makes my skin smooth and glowing without the tightness and irritation of a traditional retinol cream. I wish it came in a bigger bottle!
Jill W.
I use this every other night and will continue to repurchase it, regardless of price. My skin has dramatically changed with the addition of nighttime oils in my regimen. My skin is overall less oily throughout the day, and I simply cannot explain how much everyone should be using this!
Elisabeth C.
pittsfield
Love all Sunday Riley products, they leave my skin soft and looking revitalized. The only downside is how pricey everything in this line is, which makes it hard to remain consistent in use but it’s a great product and I highly recommend it
Heidi S.
Newllano, LA
I've used Luna for around 6 months. I apply at night after washing / removing makeup. I feel like I've seen a slight difference in my skin. I don't feel my pores are as large and the texture has improved somewhat. I bought a set with this and the good genes. I feel like I've gotten great results and am planning to purchase a full size.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
This is on the expensive side but it's very moisturizing. I will say that it has a strong smell that is not pleasant at all. But for all the goodness it's doing to my face, I'll deal with it! I've been using this with the Good Genes from the same brand and it's been working pretty well so far.
Mallory O.
La Verne, CA
This product is so luxurious. It absorbs so well into my skin and makes it feel so plump. I have some acne issues and this helps keep it down. I wouldn't say it made it go away completely, but it helped. It is very pricey but if it's in your budget, I think it's a great option to start a retinal routine for anti-aging and skin renewal.
Montrese M.
I thought it was great. It helped to improve the texture of my skin after just a few uses. It was light and didn't cause breakouts for me like most oils. As I get older I would like to start taking preventative measures to reduce wrinkles and keeping my skin the way I want it too look.
Dawn Marie W.
Saint Albans, NY
Luna changed my skin life, without question. I've had acne prone, dry and problematic skin my entire life, and of all the options I've tried for the last 15 years, high end and low - Luna has literally made my skin flawless, soft, supple, bright and beautiful within days. Actual days. I don't understand what they didm I feel that the retinol and blue tansy is such a perfect blend for my skin it's just life changing. I would recommend it to absolutely anyone. Go into a sephora, get a sample and try it for a few days and i swear you'll see within days how incredible it is! It doesn't take a lot either to really change your skin! It does have a blue tint so if you have white sheets or nice pillowcases, please try to find yourself something to sleep on strictly for this oil because it does stain! I personally love the scent, it has a soft almost organic natural scent of herbs perhaps, but its not too overpowering at all - its nice! There is no end to the praise i can give luna. I actually just ran out and purchased it today just as i tried going without it a few weeks now and my skin is litterally giving me a temper tantrum because of it - It's expensive but luckily Sephora just came out with a half oz. option which is half the price of the large 1 oz. so that makes it a more affordable option at this point as well. Good luck ladies!
Sophia T.
Dartmouth, MA
I purchased this serum from Sephora after hearing so much about it. I have to say, i did like it for a while, but I have combination skin and I feel like it it made my skin too oily. Maybe this would work better for a dryer skin. I also did not notice the pore reduction that it offers.
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
I love Luna, especially when paired with Good Genes or another acid based serum. All of Sunday Riley's oils are great, but this one is a great sleeping oil. They are pricey, but they last forever and work well. I don't like that this oil is colored with dye, but it's not a deal breaker.
Jamie B.