BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Alex P.
Bellflower , CA
This oil is my holy grail! I tell everyone whose willing to listen how much I love this oil! I suffer from acne scars and I love that it treats my scars like pores and literally makes them less visible. I use this everyday at night and every morning I feel my scars getting better and better
Katya S.
Sacramento, CA
This has to be my favorite nighttime oil. I absolutely love how it's soaks into my skin. I love the feel of my skin and the next morning when I wake up. My only critique, is the smell. The smell is a little bad. Also, the price. This is quite expensive but it has great benefits to the skin.
Kristen C.
I was a little nervous when first purchasing this product. I have oily skin and thought I would hate this oil. It is expensive but so worth it! It was really evened out my skin tone and done a wonderful job controlling my oil. My complexion has improved drastically! I will def purchase again!
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
Love it!! Sunday Riley always knocks it out of the park. Yes it’s a bit pricey, but a little bit goes a long way and the quality of the product can’t be beat! Will for sure purchase again and would highly recommend!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Even though this product is very pricey at $55 for half an ounce or $105 for a full ounce, it does work as advertised. It has reduced my redness come my skin feels and looks smoother, brighter and my pores are minimized. Also, don't let the color fool you. Even though it is blue it will dry clear.
Maggie T.
Kihei , HI
A must have for me now. I have been using this oil on my skin care rutin an is been amazing!
I used to have very oily skin no I feel like my skin is more balance and definitely more radiant than before. It's still working on clearing some dark spots but it surely has help improved the aparience of them. I will repurchase this product no doubt.
Marie V.
New York , NY
I purchased this oil as part of the power couple kit. The first couple weeks I noticed that my skin tone was evening out butttt after that I noticed a lot of clogged pores. I have since stopped because clogged pores aren’t worth the high price. I will try the good genes alone moving forward.
Melissa C.
Oakland, CA
I honestly haven't noticed any drastic changes in my skin since I started using it. Bought because of all the hype surrounding it. I will continue to use it until I'm done but am not sure about repurchasing.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
This is a fantastic retinol oil to use in the evening. It is a bit pricey, but it absorbs very well into my skin and does not irritate. Housed in a heavy sleek blue bottle with a dropper the bottle will last you a good while. I saw an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles within a few weeks.
Michelle Perret M.
New Orleans, LA
This is an effective moisturizer but would recommend for night time. I liked the dropper packaging but the smell was a bit strong. Got a sample from Sephora but don't think I'll be purchasing the full product. Too pricey for what you get. Probably best used in addition to other moisturizers.
Jamie B.