BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Vickie L.
Alexandria, VA
I absolutely love this product. I have acne-prone, combination skin with large pores and lots of texture. This oil is magic and I love how it smooths out my texture and decreases the size of my pores. I would absolutely buy this again. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels and looks when I wake up in the morning. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Adri V.
Los Angeles
I really like this oil it’s has amazing benefits. But it’s extremely expensive and they add food coloring which I think takes away from the beautiful oil itself. I actually found a less expensive more pure version of this exact oil from the brand Geneva. I love how good my skin looks when I use this oil always wake up feeling fresh!
Zahra K.
Norristown, PA
I know many people swear by retinols, and I had seen a lot of great reviews on the Luna Oil, so I decided to give it a go. Unfortunately this oil really broke me out and I didn't see any improvements in my skin like I was expecting. I unfortunately had to return it because it was expensive and not giving me any good results.
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
I use this under my eyes not all over my skin because of the downside of price. I get nervous using it because it’s so expensive and it also doesn’t smell pleasant BUT it’s definitely helped my under eye skin look rejuvenated and there are no wrinkles, brighter not darker tones, and smoother not pebbly. It’s affective for sure !
Shereen S.
I was introduced to the Luna Oil when I bought a set which came with the good genes. It is meant to be used in conjunction with the good genes. They both can be worn alone and both deliver results. This is an oil which can only be used at night hence, the title sleeping night oil. Don't be alarmed by the blue color it fades as you pat it in your skin (patting technique for facial oils is recommended by estheticians to insure the oil sinks in the skin to receive the benefits). Retinol is well known for anti-aging benefits and great for helping with blemishes. Love and highly recommend!
Jamie M.
Gainesville
I have no idea if this made much of a difference in my face. I actually bought it because I thought it could also help with acne and I think it actually did but I have other products that can do that and I was wanted to see if this would help with fine lines and pores and I can't say that it did. It sinks in really quick, it smells great and I think it helped with dark spots and skin tone overall. My skin does look better but not to the degree of the price and I am not sure if Luna oil is what really helped my skin. I like it, but I am almost out of my 2nd bottle and I don't plan on repurchasing it. Saving that money to go get mirconeedling instead.
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
Sunday Riley was a product that had come to me recently and I’d only ever seen it in store or online. HOLY COW. I was converted to Sunday Riley after two weeks. Beautiful packaging, amazing product. Luna was no exception. I’d started using facial oils after it was suggested to me by my dermatologist and Luna was one that caught my eye. I wanted to use something to address the lack of hydration in my skin instead of targeting my acne constantly. Luna plumped and hydrated my skin beautifully without causing extra oiliness which is odd for using an OIL. The price is a bit high for the average consumer but I find it to be worth every penny for the result.
Briana B.
Brawley
Purchased at: Sephora
Not a huge fan of the smell, it’s sort of herbal-ish. This product, however, does absorb nicely over night and when you wake up skin is soft and supple. I purchased this product as a duo with Good Genes. Both products work well in unison and separately as well. The scents of the products as I mentioned are not my fave but the products go a long way as far as effectiveness.
Crystal L.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my holy grail’s for night time skin care! I first received it as a sample and fell in love that I purchased the full bottle. It is a little pricey but let me tell you it’s definitely worth an investment, especially if you have acne prone skin like me or I definitely saw an improvement within a week!
Christina M.
Burbank, CA
I used to use Differin, which is a retinol. And oh my gosh, did it irritate my skin. Peeling, breakouts, redness. I had to quit. That’s when I found Luna. It’s a retinoid derived from plants, so you get all the benefits of Retinol without the side effects!! Feels beautiful on the skin and absorbs quickly. Worth it 1000% for me.
Jamie B.