BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Loved this night oil and the scent (which seems to be polarizing). My skin looked great when I woke up, however, I'm sure it looked THAT much better than when I use cheaper products. I would consider repurchasing this if it's in a set with other Sunday Riley products, but probably not by itself.
Justice B.
Studio City, CA
A lovely nighttime serum. The blue color dissipates once it is absorbed into the skin, and I notice my skin drinks it up aka no residue on my pillows. My skin wakes up looking refreshed, however I haven't used it enough to see the magic others have seen. Will purchase a full bottle once my deluxe sample is done and RE-post review.
Jean K.
I love how this makes my face feel. The smell when you initially put it on is odd, but it doesn't bother me too much. I put it on after I was my face at night. I wake up the next morning and the skin on my face feels so supple! I've never had any issues with breaking out when using this product.
Liza 👑.
Hands down my favorite product. I use it 2-3 times a week and notice a huge difference in my skin when I wake up. Redness is done and my skin looks glowy and bright. First time using it but I will repurchase
Holly H.
Cushing
You will wake up after using the Sunday Reily serum
And look in the mirror and gasp! I let mine set on my face when I sleep and try not to move my face around too much (preventative measures from getting wrinkles), SR revitalizes and gives the skin it's youthful glow with even tone and texture!
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
Love it!! Sunday Riley always knocks it out of the park. Yes it’s a bit pricey, but a little bit goes a long way and the quality of the product can’t be beat! Will for sure purchase again and would highly recommend!
Brittany G.
I really wanted to love this product . I applied it for a few night and I woke up with breakouts everywhere. I even tried it with different moisturizers. I stopped using it last night and put on Sunday Riley U.F.O and origins night a mins and it's starting to clear up and settle my skin down.
Maggie T.
Kihei , HI
A must have for me now. I have been using this oil on my skin care rutin an is been amazing!
I used to have very oily skin no I feel like my skin is more balance and definitely more radiant than before. It's still working on clearing some dark spots but it surely has help improved the aparience of them. I will repurchase this product no doubt.
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
It helped my skin look clearer. However, after using it for a few days it also caused my skin to flake, which probably was due to the retinal. Overall, a good oil, but need to take a break from it once every few days if your skin is really sensitive. Not a big fan of the oil being blue either.
Katya S.
Sacramento, CA
This has to be my favorite nighttime oil. I absolutely love how it's soaks into my skin. I love the feel of my skin and the next morning when I wake up. My only critique, is the smell. The smell is a little bad. Also, the price. This is quite expensive but it has great benefits to the skin.
Jamie B.