BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Tuany K.
Gloucester, MA
I think this product is amazing and the fact it has a Retinoid in it was just what I needed for my skincare. A little bit goes a long way. Sunday Riley is known for being high end skincare but the results of this are worth it. Also, in retrospect to other Retinoid products out there it is similar.
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I have a love hate relationship with this product and I'm not sure if maybe I'm just using it for too short of a period of time. I need help. I love the benefits of the oil but it breaks me out. Does anyone else experience this. Did it stop breaking you out after a while of using, more than a month?
Aleisha Y.
Rochester, MN
I purchased this oil from a Sephora and it was pretty expensive. I do feel that the price is justified and I would recommend this to anyone who is experiencing more dullness and dryness. This was personally a little too hydrating for my combination skin but my skin did appear more glowy after using.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
An amazing product that saw results in little than a week which I would expect for the price tag. The light serum is oily but absorbs fully into the skin without being heavy on my combination skin. Saw my skin lifted and brighter without any breakouts. Will consider repurchasing if finances allow.
Leslie R.
Trinity , TX
I love love this oil... this is a must have!! If you haven’t tried it I really recommend it.. it is worth every cent. It has made my skin look more clear and bright it has also help fade some of scar..Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
✧・゚: *.
Wheeling, WV
I fell in love with Luna the first time I used it. It makes my skin feel so much smoother and brighter when I wake up the morning after using it. I can't go without it! I bought a bottle, knocked it all over bathroom on accident, and had to buy another bottle a few days later because it's THAT good.
abigail Q.
I got this in an allure beauty box, and had never tried facial oil, but wow this stuff is bomb. Moisturized my skin, smoothed it out, helped a lot with dark spots, and smells amazing. Truly a wonderful night oil.
Megan W.
Little Rock
This oil is light and feels silky on the skin. It has a slightly spicy smell to it, which I guess is the blue tansy. It’s pricey, but I will say this is one of the luxury products I don’t feel guilty splurging on.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
Received this as a sample buying other Sunday Riley products and I must admit once again Sunday Riley products are the best hands down. She definitely knows the skincare business!!! Repurchase coming for sure!!
Ashley P.
Love this oil. Helps my skin sloth off dead skin and makes it feel so soft and look so radiant. I use it every other night. Good genes on opposite nights (I only do this because I'm very sensitive) I've never experienced redness or irritation with this product. Highly recommend for any skin type.
Jamie B.