BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Tamara J.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is absolutely amazing!  I think it smells great and the consistency is great when I apply it to my face - definitely not too greasy!  This oil really seems to have made an improvement in my skin's tone and texture and I will definitely keep purchasing it!
Lynn B.
Monroe, GA
This oil is fantastic!!  It is expensive, but so worth it.  You will not be disappointed in this purchase.  It also smells fabulous.  I have purchased it several times now from Sephora.  It works very well.  I would buy it again.  You will not be disappointed.
Faith M.
Vergas
I love this oil so much!! I bought with the duo of that and the good genes! Def recommend both!! I put it on before bed and it feels so luxurious, when I wake up my skin is absolutely GLOWING and moisturized. If you have dry skin and need a life saving oil get this one or the Drunk Elephant luxury oil.
Lora S.
Pricey product, but a little bit goes a long way. It has helped to calm down inflammation on my skin, and I do feel it is softer. However I have been using additional products in addition to this one as a part of my routine.
Michelle C.
Trenton, NJ
Pore minimizing, line reducing and left my sensitive combination skin glowing! Love how gentle this is and not greasy at all! Can also combine with other serums and oils for added benefits! Definitely recommend!
Rachel D.
Tempe, AZ
Ok this is expensive as hell, you do have to shell out quite a bit.   It does deliver but not more than other cheaper options.   The bottle does last a LONG time though.   Feels gross going on but absorbs quickly.  The smell sucks but fades fast and wasn’t a dealbreaker for me.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
I received this product for free for testing purposes. To be perfectly honest with you the sample was too small to get any sort of indication of what it is like and what it can do. Manufacturers need to realize that if they want an honest opinion they need to send an appropriate amount of product.
Alison F.
Bryan, TX
I used this product in my night time skin routine, for about 6 months. I saw okay results, but they were not mind-blowing. I do not think the retinol was intense enough for what my skin needs, because other products perform way better for me. However, if you are looking to introduce your skin to retinols, this would be a good place to start. I enjoyed the smell and the consistency was nice. The retinol I consistently use is ~$40 cheaper, so for myself, the price is not worth it.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this! I was soo curious and got a sample, once I finished it I was hooked! Its pricey so I would get a sample first if you can. The smell is a little strong but fades quickly, I like the smell so either way, it doesn't bother me. I've noticed super fine lines are less noticeable and my face looks smoother in general. This will be one of my staples!
Chelsea S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I got a small sample of this in a Sephora travel bag and it has changed my ski car routine. I have oily acne prone skin and it is clearing my acne and smoothing my scars. I hadn't found anything that would smooth them- just lighten them, but this is smoothing and plumping my skin. I am going to spend the money on the full size when my sample runs out.
Jamie B.