BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Myschel B.
Buffalo, NY
This is beyond..beyond one of my favorite night serums ever. This oil evened out my skin tone, reduce the size of my pores, soften my skin, just made it look so bright and refreshed the next morning. I typically used the product 4-5 times a week and the 1 oz bottle lasted me about a year and a few months. It is pricey but very much worth it.
Armenta R.
Maryland Hts, MO
So at first I hated this it use greasy and left my face a light tent of blue so I went back to Sephora to return it and when I got there the worker to me to try trying it with one plump of drunk-elephant B-Hydra gel and like a dot(and I do mean one dot) of the luna and the next morning my face felt as smooth and clear as a baby's skin so now I use it every night
Dominique W.
 OK guys, I did not think that I will be the type of person to spend $100 on face oil and boy was I in denial. I can tell you 100% that I do not regret this purchase, I wear it every other night and when I wake up in the morning I feel radiant and as beautiful as ever! I don't think I can quit Sunday Riley now
Bridget D.
Bethlehem, PA
Amazing
I use this every night and I can see the change in my skin, especially in the evenness of my skin tone.  Its easy to apply and the packaging is so cute! It's worth the hype ( anything from Sunday is) This is defiantly a staple product for my skin care routine now and would 10/10 recommend it.
Natalie D.
Amazing oil! Feels amazing on the skin during application but even better when I wake up in the morning! A little peeling the first few days but then amazing luminous skin followed!! Love the packaging, love droppers in general! I would highly recommend it!
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
I received a sample of this in the Sunday school set and I immediately fell in love. I decided to buy the biggest bottle asap. It does have a very earthy scent but I actually enjoy it. I love using this at night with the Good Genes. In the morning my skin looks amazing. My skin looks very hydrated and plumped.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I love all the Sunday Riley products. Luna oil is amazing. Retinol that is not harsh on your skin like most. You wake up in the morning with more radiant glowing skin. People complain about the smell but it does not bother me at all. You put it on and you go to sleep. Little goes a long way. Love love love
L'Oreal D.
Bowling Green, KY
I am a oily girl and I nervous about putting oil on my oily face. This has helped my face be less oily over all. With the oil on your face it makes your skin think it has all the oil it needs. I look great when I go to bed at night but when I wake up my face looks brighter. The only downside it the price.
Lyndsay B.
Warnerville, NY
I wanted to love this but it was just too heavy for my face. It left me feeling greasy and gave me acne and skin irritation. I didn’t notice any anti aging benefits of it either. Too expensive for what you get as well
Kelsey S.
Chicago
Love it, can say nothing bad about it. It’s pricy, but the product lasts forever and I do notice it transforming my skin!! I use 2-3 time weekly and love the anti-aging properties of this serum. Also the packaging feels ROYAL👏🏼
Jamie B.