BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Sarah S.
Tempe
Beautiful packing but did not enjoy the product itself. My skin felt greasy and pores felt clogged. Unfortunately I broke out more than usual using this product. My mom also used it and complained of milia under eyes
Angeline T.
Elk Grove, CA
Sunday Riley is literally one of my favorite brands ever. Their products never fail to impress me. The luna sleeping night oil in particular has increased hydration and evened out my skin's pigmentation. Although it is on the pricey side, it's so worth it.
Ashley Z.
This was a huge seller at Sephora, but I'm not really a fan, I just don't like oils, my skin is oily and no matter what, it makes my skin far worse. But everyone's skin is different and because of that you shouldn't Take my opinion. If you go rock Sephora they will give you a sample of anything for free!!! So if you want to try it out, take advantage of the samples!
Courtney Y.
Milledgeville, GA
I love this stuff. My face feels refreshed and smooth in the morning. My coloration is better, and my skin feels more plump and youthful. The packaging is beautiful and the color helps me to see where I need to massage the product in more. I would recommend this to others. To me, it's worth the investment.
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
I received this as a gift from a friend and really didn't notice much result. This is such a hyped product and I was really ready to love it. It absorbed nicely into the skin and I will admit the blue color makes it interesting to apply, but for the high price tag the result just weren't worth it for me!
L'Oreal D.
Bowling Green, KY
I am a oily girl and I nervous about putting oil on my oily face. This has helped my face be less oily over all. With the oil on your face it makes your skin think it has all the oil it needs. I look great when I go to bed at night but when I wake up my face looks brighter. The only downside it the price.
Abby A.
Noblesville, IN
Not a huge fan of the scent and the fact that it is blue (because I drop stuff everywhere & always manage to get it on my shirt). However, I have noticed that my skin is more hydrated from using this product. I have severe dryness on my chin & this product has helped my dry patches go away.
Caitlyn D.
Thornton, CO
I'm torn with this product... I like it, but there's not enough product... it takes a lot of product to get your whole face done... now, that being said I think it's extremely effective in doing it's job. My skin is brighter and more supple! I might purchase again unless something else better comes along
Erin B.
Winter Spgs, FL
I've seen a huge difference in the size of my pores and the look of my acne scars. It has helped to even my skin tone and it also feels great and smells great! The dropper is really good and doesn't spill, I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to even out skin tone or diminish acne scars!
Angie K.
Hickory, NC
Anything I’ve tried by Sunday Riley is life changing! Her products are so well put together each ingredient serves a purpose. Very expensive but so worth it. I would repurchase this and everything I’ve tried in this brand
Jamie B.