BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
This is Relatively a very good product. My only gripe is that it does make your face very oily and it takes a while for it to sink into your skin. I feel you can use this if you have combo or oily skin I would just make sure it is completely sunk in to your skin before you lay down for the night. I did see nice results while I was using this my skin did seem smoother and softer but it wasn't that wow product I was looking for so I did end up changing to a different night time treatment.
Kaena B.
I had high hopes for this product! Used it for a week solid and returned it. Did not like the smell at all. That was the biggest turn off. Secondly, the oil did not absorb into my skin (used approx. five drops on my face/neck). I was still oily in the am when I woke up. Also, the blue dye (when I touched fabric) turned my towels and t-shirt blue. Maybe it'll come out in the wash. I also bought the Good Genes treatment at the same time. That is a solid product that I will be buying again! -Would not buy again -Would not recommend to a friend
Michelle R.
Landing, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has my heart. It is not too strong smelling, and you do not need a lot to go a long way. The active ingredient works well for winkles, and acne, which is great for my combination skin in my thirties. I highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with combination skin. Just do not over do it and turn your face blue, and only use every other day or so when you are 1st starting out
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but I haven't been impressed with any of the Sunday Riley products I've tried. I have a 7.5 mL sample of the Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil, and I dislike it for a few reasons. First off, I cannot stand the smell. At first it smells like chocolate, but then it lingers and smells warm and peculiar. On my normal 51-year-old skin, it does not dry down fully, even after two hours of watching t.v. It hasn't done a thing for my skin cell turnover, and I've resorted to using it on nights when I don't use prescription Retin-A. Its best feature is its moisturizing ability, but I can get that with just about any oil. Sorry, SR fans. This one just doesn't perform on my skin. P.S. I'm bummed.
Morgan K.
San Antonio
I’m still deciding how I feel about this oil, it certainly hydrated and after a week of use I can see some brightening and overall redness reduction when I wake up in the morning, however I think the oil blend may be a little heavy for my skin as some of the areas on my cheeks are starting to become congested. This might be more of a “once in a while” product for me instead of a “nightly staple.”
Kate W.
I really wanted to like this product but I just don’t think it’s for me. Even though I only use at night, I still feel like it takes forever to absorb - I end up staying up a little later just so I give it time to soak in before I go to bed. I’m sure it’s due to my combo/oily skin, so I’ll be looking for a cream-based retinoid instead.
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
Love this! My skin is showing signs of my age (40) and this is making such a big difference. I love that I put it on at night and it does its thing over night. The only small con that I have found is the scent. I can’t really describe the scent but it definitely isn’t my favorite. I will definitely continue to use this product nightly.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
I started incorporating this into my nightly skincare routine, and I must says it has worked wonders! After only using it for a few days I've seen great results. I have bad acne and this has almost cleared me right up! I no longer feel the need to wear full coverage foundation and am feeling so much more confident in my own skin <3
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
Lovely scent and natural based ingredients. On the expensive side in price but makes a big difference in dry to normal skin. I used to use this as a night moisturizer during the winter on my dry skin, as it is a dry oil that absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving skin greasy. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
April S.
Redwood City, CA
I haven't been using it very long, but I love Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil! My skin already feels so smooth and soft, and I am looking forward to seeing the more longterm results. I have friends and family who swear by it.

It does smell a little funny when you put it on, but that's not long lasting and well worth it!
Jamie B.