BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Liz H.
I really enjoy this product. I think that the scent is horrible but after a few times of using it, it didn't really bother me anymore. I bought the small bottle and it lasted me about 6 months and I used it almost every night, so a little goes a long way. I do think the price is high, but it makes a difference so if you can afford the product, it is worth trying.
Amy L.
Stuart, FL
Luna is one of my all time favorite products. I love everything about this. The smell and feel on my skin. The Luna sleeping night oil has had the biggest impact on my skin over time. Better skin texture, smaller pores and clear skin. A little goes a long way, so don't let the price scare you away. I truly feel you get what you pay for and Luna is so worth it!!
Alexa F.
Melbourne
I wasn't able to use this for longer than 5 days, as I'm pregnant and discovered that retinoids are unsafe for the fetus, but I felt like the concentration of retinoids was beneficial in the amount. I plan on using it again after I give birth. I like Sunday Riley's products and this one helps a lot of users.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm undecided about this product. It feels great, the packaging is very attractive and it actually smells pretty nice (although I've heard some people think otherwise). However, for the price, I'm not sure it's doing enough. Because I'm unsure, I may end up repurchasing, just so I can form an accurate opinion.
Lindsey C.
Medina, MN
Fantastic evening oil! I’ve seen (and felt) fabulous results. One thing I will mention is that if you are just starting using this oil, you should start by applying it every other night. Take your time, as it is very potent. You may get a rash or other bad reaction with overuse too quickly. Allow your skin to get used to this first, and you’ll be thankful you did!
Katie C.
This definitely helped to lessen the redness from my rosacea. I like that it glides on to my skin and melts in without being oily. It is pricey but well worth it. I would recommend this to others looking for acne help.
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
I received a sample of this in the Sunday school set and I immediately fell in love. I decided to buy the biggest bottle asap. It does have a very earthy scent but I actually enjoy it. I love using this at night with the Good Genes. In the morning my skin looks amazing. My skin looks very hydrated and plumped.
Rojeen S.
Cranston , RI
I bought this for myself a while ago when everyone was raving about it and had to see for myself and it definitely is amazing when used before bed i wake up with beautiful, hydrated, smooth skin. I had to buy for my mom too.
Natalie D.
Amazing oil! Feels amazing on the skin during application but even better when I wake up in the morning! A little peeling the first few days but then amazing luminous skin followed!! Love the packaging, love droppers in general! I would highly recommend it!
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Holy grail item for sure! I have seen a huge difference in my skin since using this serum. I only use it at night because of the blue hue, but I've seen a reduction in my pore size, fine lines, and even the overall texture of my skin. It is a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time. I will definitely buy again.
Jamie B.