BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Iara Errika L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my Luna Night Oil! I got it first as a sample from Sephora before getting it in the Power Couple set. My face looks fresh and noticeably brighter. It has a strange scent, but i dont really mind it. I'd rather have a strange-smelling skin care product than a perfumed one. Overall, this should be a skincare staple.
Marni K.
I received Sunday Riley in a box of products. I had never heard of the before. I have used kiehl's products for years until I received this I kicked my Kiehl's products to the curb and have replaced it with this! It is gentle on the skin and makes my skin feel so moisturized. I want to try all of their products now!
Shaquail A.
Great great great product I apply it at night an in the morning my face is so plump an soft the packaging is omg so luxuries it’s beautiful will buy again an again yes it on the pricey side but worth the money an will recommend
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I really love this oil for nighttime. It's a little heavier then some of the other face oils out there but you don't need a lot. The saying a little goes a long way is the perfect way to describe this product. It doesn't have a crazy perfumed scent which is nice for bedtime and it really leaves your skin glowing and rejuvenated.
Paige S.
This is a great dry oil. A little goes a long way and I love the blue color but the smell is a little off putting at first. Once you rub or pat it into the skin it’s goes clear and absorbs quickly. While using this oil I noticed a difference in my pores size and how clean they were. It’s also helped with the firmness of my skin.
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
Amazing! I had so many closed comodomes that I didn't know what to do because no matter what I tried they were still there! This cleared up my skin as well as retexturized my skin for the better in about 2 months time it transformed my skin to smooth, soft and less oily and clear!! Clear!! I will never be without this!
Emily M.
I use this product every other night. My skin looks smooth, glowy, and plump when I wake up. I've purchased this product 3 times and will definitely purchase again. It has a strong scent but it goes away quickly- my boyfriend loves it! I would recommend this product but since it is pricey, id try it out in a kit first if possible.
Monica V.
Havelock, NC
I love this oil! I bought it at Sephora along with the Sunday Riley Good Genes. Although I do enjoy this oil it is a bit expensive and I'm sure there's something just as good for a cheaper price. It's blue at the beginning but after rubbing into your face it goes away and your face looks normal. I apply it right before bed and wake up with hydrated skin.
Kelsey S.
Chicago
I got this mini in one of the Sephora favorites kits. I’ve gotten SO MUCH use out of such a small product I am so amazed. Great packaging, never leaks or breaks when I travel, and I would highly recommend as a great night time serum!
Rahmaira S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a miracle worker! I was worried that because it was an oil it would be heavy or sit on top of the skin it didn't. It absorbs into the skin leaving the skin feeling soft and supple. I have used this whole bottle and plan on repurchasing. I saw the texture in my skin get visible smoother within days.
Jamie B.