BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
Amazing! I had so many closed comodomes that I didn't know what to do because no matter what I tried they were still there! This cleared up my skin as well as retexturized my skin for the better in about 2 months time it transformed my skin to smooth, soft and less oily and clear!! Clear!! I will never be without this!
Paige S.
This is a great dry oil. A little goes a long way and I love the blue color but the smell is a little off putting at first. Once you rub or pat it into the skin it’s goes clear and absorbs quickly. While using this oil I noticed a difference in my pores size and how clean they were. It’s also helped with the firmness of my skin.
Monica V.
Havelock, NC
I love this oil! I bought it at Sephora along with the Sunday Riley Good Genes. Although I do enjoy this oil it is a bit expensive and I'm sure there's something just as good for a cheaper price. It's blue at the beginning but after rubbing into your face it goes away and your face looks normal. I apply it right before bed and wake up with hydrated skin.
Marni K.
I received Sunday Riley in a box of products. I had never heard of the before. I have used kiehl's products for years until I received this I kicked my Kiehl's products to the curb and have replaced it with this! It is gentle on the skin and makes my skin feel so moisturized. I want to try all of their products now!
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I really love this oil for nighttime. It's a little heavier then some of the other face oils out there but you don't need a lot. The saying a little goes a long way is the perfect way to describe this product. It doesn't have a crazy perfumed scent which is nice for bedtime and it really leaves your skin glowing and rejuvenated.
Daniella Y.
Fairly new to this product. I haven't really decided whether I love this product or not, but I do love that it is moisturizing enough to use on its own, yet still light weight enough to used a night cream on top. I love that it's the only retinal oil of its kind. The chic  and simple packaging isn't too bad either.
Mandi S.
La Place, LA
Retinol is so important for anti aging and it also helps with acne. I love this sleeping oil because it's so light and it absorbs into the skin throughout the night. It is a little pricy but it's so worth it! I love how supple and clear my skin is ever since I started using this product. I will never go without it!
Kelsey H.
HOLY. GRAIL. Luna has completely transformed my skin for the better. As someone who deals with adult acne as well as combating the first signs of aging, this product has been a literal life saver. My skin is so much smoother, breakouts so much less, and my fine lines have all but dissipated. Cannot live without it.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I've been using Sunday Riley for a few months now and I can definitely see a difference in my skin. I wake up with a hydrated plump looking face. My acne is getting better. And my fine lines are looking much more filled in. This smells amazing and feels really good on the skin. Nice and light. Definitely worth a try but the price is a bit high
Julie B.
Hopkinton , MA
This is my absolute favorite skincare treatment! Since using it my skin has become smoother and brighter, and the patchy redness in certain parts of my face is completely gone. This is a fairly pricey treatment but it works wonders and I recommend it highly for anti-aging!
Jamie B.