BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Laura A.
Monessen, PA
Love love love this oil. I can't say I enjoy the price point but I got this in the duo package with good genes. I've only been using for a few weeks but I'm that time I have seen a difference in my skin and my fine lines look smaller. I can't wait to continue to use this and see where my skin is at in a few months.
Kristen D.
Cicero, NY
This oil is amazing! When I wake up my skin is softer and more radiant.  Only warning is that my skin went through a 'detox' when I first started using this and was covered in blackheads as the serum was drawing them out.  This lasted about one week and a half.  After that it has been smooth sailing!
Jamie A.
I absolutely love this oil! After months of dealing with cystic acne, I was left with a lot of dark spots left on my face. This has not only helped with brightening my skin, but it's kept it super smooth. I wake up in the morning with beautiful plump, healthy looking skin. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Julie B.
Hopkinton , MA
This is my absolute favorite skincare treatment! Since using it my skin has become smoother and brighter, and the patchy redness in certain parts of my face is completely gone. This is a fairly pricey treatment but it works wonders and I recommend it highly for anti-aging!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I've been using Sunday Riley for a few months now and I can definitely see a difference in my skin. I wake up with a hydrated plump looking face. My acne is getting better. And my fine lines are looking much more filled in. This smells amazing and feels really good on the skin. Nice and light. Definitely worth a try but the price is a bit high
Fanny B.
philadelphia
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the finest retinol in the market. I feel like this really works. It dry your skin a little bit if you don’t add the proper moisturizer the following day. It’s very gently, and nice on the skin. Would deff buy it again when I finish the current one I have. I don’t use it every night.
Mandi S.
La Place, LA
Retinol is so important for anti aging and it also helps with acne. I love this sleeping oil because it's so light and it absorbs into the skin throughout the night. It is a little pricy but it's so worth it! I love how supple and clear my skin is ever since I started using this product. I will never go without it!
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
I bought this product from Sephora. When I use it, I use it at night. I’ve been using it on my husband who has very dry skin from a medication he is taking. It’s a “dry oil”. It soaks in nicely for an oil. And even though it’s blue, it doesn’t leave a blue tint once it’s rubbed in. Good product although expensive.
Rahmaira S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a miracle worker! I was worried that because it was an oil it would be heavy or sit on top of the skin it didn't. It absorbs into the skin leaving the skin feeling soft and supple. I have used this whole bottle and plan on repurchasing. I saw the texture in my skin get visible smoother within days.
Miranda K.
Stephens City
I'm only deducting a star for the smell and the blue stain it leaves on your skin (and clothes if you're not careful). Otherwise, I've really been liking this oil. I've only been using it in rotation with UFO oil for about a month or so now, but I wake up with my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. It's really nice.
Jamie B.