BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Vanessa A.
Gilbert, AZ
Oh my gosh where to start with this oil. First off, it has improved my acne marks. It helps with my acne and since I am in my mid 30's the retinol in the the oil will help keep my skin young and glowing. It does not have the best smell in the world but I can over come it for the benefits it gives. It is very well worth the price tag.
Alexis R.
Craryville, NY
Horrible. This oil gave me blackheads and enlarged pores. It made my skin look worse than before I started using it. I thought for being so expensive it would have been spectacular but it was such a letdown. I would never use this again.
Janine Z.
Raleigh, NC
I thought this stuff was OK. But the reason why I give it 4 stars is because I’m an oil geek and I have tried A LOT of diff brands. This one isn’t the best of them but at the same time it did what it says it will do. I just found that results seemed to take much longer than I personally like. I am a huge fan of many other SR products!
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
I swear by this product. I have dry/normal skin but it gets extremely dry during the winter and this oil combined with my night mask completely keep my face moisturized and it gets rid of any texture I may have. I have also noticed significant improvement with my overall complexion; my skin tone is more even and I rarely get any breakout.
Angela L.
Denver
The scent of Luna is much like most of the Sunday Riley products: kind of an herbal medicinal smell. I didn’t mind it but it was pretty strong. This oil did nothing for me. Didn’t moisturize, didn’t have an affect on anything as far as I could tell. I ended up returning it.
Olivia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Luna is great. Both my coworker and I use it, and we've both seen changes to our skin. It smells great, isn't overly harsh, and delivers results. I bought mine as part of the power couple duo with the Good Genes. They work well together, but the Good Genes runs out way faster than the Luna, so I still have a lot left. Luna has blue tansy in it, which is the latest "it" product, but it really helps with everything from dryness to acne. The inclusion in Luna will keep me coming back!
Ariane T.
Atlanta, GA
My skin has improved dramatically since using this product. Although it’s an oil it’s very light weight and absorbs easily. Totally worth the money because a tiny drop is alllll you need. Pair this with Good Genes and you are golden!
Karin M.
scranton, PA
I am IN LOVE with Sunday Riley's face oils! I use it every night and have seen a noticeable difference in the texture and moisture of my face. It also looks clearer and healthier (after the first initial reaction of using the oil). Although it costs a lot, I think it is worth it and will definitely be buying it from now on!
Stephanie B.
It's a sleeping oil that's supposed to brighten your skin, I didn't see much brightness just gave a cool tone to my skin. It's a bit pricey in my opinion since you use so much each night. After a few weeks my skin was softer but I didn't see much change. My friend started to break out from it. So just try and sample from Sephora first.
Bridget D.
Bethlehem, PA
A must have. Easy to apply and the results show instantly. To me it's not pricey at all and you get a lot for the price you pay. I get mine at sephora. Its worth the hype! My skin tone is more even and i wake up in the morning with my skin feeling baby soft.
Jamie B.