BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Maggie M.
Madisonville
I don't think I can live without this stuff. I use it in combination with the good genes and have had amazing results. Since using the combination my skin is much healthier. My skin tone is much more even. I don't get near as oily. And the amount of breakouts has greatly reduced. I'm not embarrassed to be seen without makeup anymore.
Celina C.
San Francisco, CA
Not sure if I noticed any major differences like everyone else. The UFO oil is great but I didn’t see and changed with the Luna like I did the UFO. I will continue to use since it costs so much but not sure it’s making a big difference.
Amika F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really cant say enough about this product, it smells amazing (though my bf doesn't love it!) and it feels like silk on the skin.  I had very high expectations for this since I had read so many rave reviews and I have to say, I 100% get the hype.  It has helped calm down any breakouts I have had while still keeping my skin moisturized.
Melinda H.
Clinton
I am a first time user of this product. When used with the lactic acid treatment you will see a difference in the clarity and tone of your skin. It did not irritate my skin at all. Be sure to use a gentle cleanser on skin prior to using.
Natasha Y.
Live this stuff!! I have no clue if the retinol component is effective but the other ingredients have done amazing things to my skin. I am hydrated and clear in the morning. Also feel like this has brightened my skin as well. Smells pretty herbaceous but I find it calming now that I'm used to it. Buy some. You won't be disappointed.
Jen P.
Seaford, NY
Right away, I really enjoyed the pleasant and soothing scent, color, and feel of this oil.  I've been using it 2-3 nights a week for the last couple of months and I've found that it's really been helping my skin.  It absorbs easily and quickly into the skin and my skin still feels soft, supple, and hydrated the next morning.
Alexis R.
Craryville, NY
Horrible. This oil gave me blackheads and enlarged pores. It made my skin look worse than before I started using it. I thought for being so expensive it would have been spectacular but it was such a letdown. I would never use this again.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Holy grail of night time facial oils. I rotate this with a aha nighttime gel every other night. It has a very herbaceous smell that I can see some being turned off by but after a week I was used to it. I've noticed a big improvement in the texture of my skin since starting using this. My skin has less breakouts and appears smoother.
Colleen W.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the first nighttime oil I utilized in my routine. I have sensitive skin and have had no issues adding this product. I am not in love with the smell, but I wake up looking refreshed. This brand has wonderful anti-aging products.
Vanessa A.
Gilbert, AZ
Oh my gosh where to start with this oil. First off, it has improved my acne marks. It helps with my acne and since I am in my mid 30's the retinol in the the oil will help keep my skin young and glowing. It does not have the best smell in the world but I can over come it for the benefits it gives. It is very well worth the price tag.
Jamie B.