BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I love this product. It makes my skin feel so hydrated in the morning. After awhile of use I found my skin to look healthier and overall improved. The only thing I dislike is the blue dye it has. Yes it makes it more interesting but I would prefer it without. I highly recommend this product. I really feel it's worth the high price tag.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
I enjoy this product. It has a light smell that I like and a little goes a long way. I only use 3 drops each night. I didn’t get any peeling and it melts in the skin after about 15 mins. The packaging definitely is great quality and I feel fancy using it. My skin texture has improved and I think after long term use my acne will calm down
Mayra D.
Santo Andre, SP
This oil helps improving the overall appearance of the skin by fading fine lines and helping to even out the complexion. I think that using it in conjunction with the Good Genes is gives de most effective results. I have oily acne prone skin and I noticed it did not break me out but the oil would not absorb into my skin even after applying it several times.
Jessica W.
Lincoln, NE
This oil is a dream. Relaxing scent, and soaks right into my dry skin. You only need three drops of this stuff a night! If it weren’t so expensive I’d have it right now- I ran out a few months ago and dearly miss it. Definitely recommend.
Jessica A.
By far one of my favorite nighttime sleeping oils. This product is great, it absorbs quickly, doesn't have a strong smell, and really leaves my skin glowing. I get compliments constantly when I use it. The downside is really the price, but a great investment in early skincare and wrinkle protection. Also didn't bother my sensitive skin.
Naja B.
This is quite the oil! What I love about it is that it's a new kind of retinoid, so it doesn't irritate the skin as a traditional form of Retin-A would. I'm easing retinoids into my skincare routine after a trip to D.C. threw my skin out of wack. This is a great intro product for people that want to break into using forms of vitamin A.
Kelly M.
Great Falls, MT
You guys. This is magic. I have been using this with the "good genes" by Sunday Riley as well for about 3 months now, as part of my nightly skincare regimen.. and my skin is so much younger, softer, and best of all... I quit breaking out. Like seriously have struggled with deep cystic acne for as long as I can remember... and it's GONE!
Katie T.
Georgetown
Worth every penny. Amazing packaging. This is a modern day miracle. Two drops at night, every night will give you the skin of your dreams. Calm. Radiant. Clear. Soft. Moisturized. Glowing. Do not hesitate to make this purchase. It is the most amazing skincare product on the market
Angelina L.
This product is the most amazing retinol product I've ever seen on the market. All of the ingredients used are so impressive. They are all very high end & work wonders for the skin. The combination of ingredients is pure genius. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product & will most likely buy this for the rest of my life.
Rachel R.
Santa Cruz
I use this in conjunction with UFO and Good Genes and I litterally tell like 10 people a day about it. I did not even know that skin could feel this good. I really feel like finding these products has allowed me to care for my skin on another level. I used to fall asleep with makeup on every night. Now I spend hours looking forward to when I get to wash my face just to use these. Feels like a spa
Jamie B.