BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this together with Good Genes from Sephora VIB sale. At first, the oil is very light and sort of runny, I was skeptical if I made a right purchase. I have been using this oil after shower at night for almost 10 days, and finally I started to see changes. My pores are definitely tighter, and my skin overall feels very smooth. I am not sure if the results are from Luna Oil or Good Genes, but I believe the two work very well together. My skin is very soft and I just apply only a thing layer of foundation and it looks perfectly flawless. It is expensive but it's worth it!!
Prudence L.
This is my favorite serum that I have tried thus far! I have gone through 5 bottles! It has a “different” smell that reminds me of tea, but I have gotten used to it. Upon my first use, the next morning my skin was noticeably softer. Over time, it helps to even skin texture, minimize dark spots, and transform dull skin to a brighter complexion.
Ellen C.
Ruskin, FL
This is my gateway product into the Sunday Riley products and I must admit that I am hooked. This tiny bottle of miracles has made such a difference on my sun damaged dry skin and even though I run on 3 hours of sleep a day, I don’t look like a zombie anymore! I’m actually really fond of the smell as it reminds me of something my grandmother used to use as well. Highly recommend this to anyone for anti-aging!
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
This oil is good but not great in my opinion. I wanted to love it but I don’t. It leaves your skin soft but that’s is for me. I didn’t saw any changes whatsoever. It didn’t clog my pores or broke me out, but for me this not worth the price at all.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I ordered a kit at Sephora to try this out! I had seen all the rave reviews and wanted to see what it was about. I have been using this for 2 weeks now and all.i can say I wow!!!! I have noticed a different in my fine lines and texture of my skin. Their is a slight smell to it when applied but disappears quickly, the oil goes on blue but disappears when rubbed in. I put this on at night after I double cleans and in the morning I wake up with a beautiful glow to my face. I also use the Sunday Riley CEO in the mornings and their perfect together. I will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Jill N.
Holy frick I love this stuff. I was scared because it’s similar to a retinol but OMG my skiiiiin. Smooth and not red at all (redness and texture are my main concerns). I only have a sample of this but I will buy a big bottle, even if I have to get a paper route. The smell isn’t my favorite but it soaks in to your skin and you don’t smell it anymore so it isn’t much of a deal.
Rini T.
Springfield, VA
I’ve purchased over five of these for both my mom and I. In addition, I’ve turned my aunts and cousins onto the line as well. Good Genes and Luna are my two holy grail products. If I could only pick one brand to use, I’d be content with Sunday because her products deliver. They’re steep in price, but I think they’re justified. These are treatments. Even though Luna is a retinoids, it is not a standalone product. Not for me. I would still need added hydration. That being said, I used to use them in the same night. One after the other. I’ve had strangers tell me I have poreless skin and my aunts would say I have the skin of a hard boiled egg. I no longer use it like that and instead alternate on the nights I do use it. I use them first thing after cleansing and (sometimes) toning, since I want them to be directly on my skin because of the price. I can’t recommend this enough!
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
This is Relatively a very good product. My only gripe is that it does make your face very oily and it takes a while for it to sink into your skin. I feel you can use this if you have combo or oily skin I would just make sure it is completely sunk in to your skin before you lay down for the night. I did see nice results while I was using this my skin did seem smoother and softer but it wasn't that wow product I was looking for so I did end up changing to a different night time treatment.
Michelle R.
Landing, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has my heart. It is not too strong smelling, and you do not need a lot to go a long way. The active ingredient works well for winkles, and acne, which is great for my combination skin in my thirties. I highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with combination skin. Just do not over do it and turn your face blue, and only use every other day or so when you are 1st starting out
Christine M.
Navarre
I’ll start off by saying this stuff smells awful. The reason I’m giving it 5 stars is because it performs beautifully. I have a severe eczema patch on my chin that is really hard to soothe at times. This oil is like a punch of moisture to that spot and helps get rid of the dryness and flakiness in that area. It also makes the rest of my face super soft and supple. Really just wish it smelled better
Jamie B.