BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jessica W.
Lincoln, NE
This oil is a dream. Relaxing scent, and soaks right into my dry skin. You only need three drops of this stuff a night! If it weren’t so expensive I’d have it right now- I ran out a few months ago and dearly miss it. Definitely recommend.
jae C.
Every time I put this on at night I always think of Eifel 65's "I'm Blue" song because the serum is a deep blue color. Don't worry, though. It doesn't stain your skin or anything. You only need the tiniest amount and you can cover your entire face. It is moisturizing and full of goodies that make your face feel so hydrated and smooth in the morning.
Naja B.
This is quite the oil! What I love about it is that it's a new kind of retinoid, so it doesn't irritate the skin as a traditional form of Retin-A would. I'm easing retinoids into my skincare routine after a trip to D.C. threw my skin out of wack. This is a great intro product for people that want to break into using forms of vitamin A.
Angelina L.
This product is the most amazing retinol product I've ever seen on the market. All of the ingredients used are so impressive. They are all very high end & work wonders for the skin. The combination of ingredients is pure genius. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product & will most likely buy this for the rest of my life.
Katie T.
Georgetown
Worth every penny. Amazing packaging. This is a modern day miracle. Two drops at night, every night will give you the skin of your dreams. Calm. Radiant. Clear. Soft. Moisturized. Glowing. Do not hesitate to make this purchase. It is the most amazing skincare product on the market
Mayra D.
Santo Andre, SP
This oil helps improving the overall appearance of the skin by fading fine lines and helping to even out the complexion. I think that using it in conjunction with the Good Genes is gives de most effective results. I have oily acne prone skin and I noticed it did not break me out but the oil would not absorb into my skin even after applying it several times.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I love this product. It makes my skin feel so hydrated in the morning. After awhile of use I found my skin to look healthier and overall improved. The only thing I dislike is the blue dye it has. Yes it makes it more interesting but I would prefer it without. I highly recommend this product. I really feel it's worth the high price tag.
Megan M.
Newnan, GA
I love the effect this has on my skin. It's not a complete makeover overnight, but you see visible results relatively fast. The bottle lasts forever because I only use one or two drops at a time. It's expensive, but so worth it. I definitely recommend this if you're starting to see some hyper pigmentation or fine lines. Love, love love!
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
This product is expensive but so worth it. It has a “fancy woodsy” smell to it which is slightly off putting but I’ve come to like it. This is an ultimate face oil and have added it in to my nightly routine. My skin is amazing with this.
Amika F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really cant say enough about this product, it smells amazing (though my bf doesn't love it!) and it feels like silk on the skin.  I had very high expectations for this since I had read so many rave reviews and I have to say, I 100% get the hype.  It has helped calm down any breakouts I have had while still keeping my skin moisturized.
Jamie B.