BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Nicola B.
San Diego, CA
I have been looking for something for my combination skin that would help with anti aging and not completely clog up my pores. This oil leaves my skin soft and hydrated without that greasy/oil feeling. The bottle lasts quite awhile (I've had it for 5 months and still have half a bottle)  and I will be repurchasing when I am done.
Amber F.
I do love this oil but it won’t be for everyone, it has a very earthy smell. It’s very gentle and glides on easily. My son especially loves that I start with a pool off blue in my hands but it’s clear when I put it on my face. It’s magic he says.
Jenn M.
South Florida
I used this with good genes and ufo oil all purchased from Sephora. It’s very pricey. All the reviews I read are great but I’m not sure it did one thing for me. It didn’t give my sensitive skin and adverse reactions but it did not change my skin in any noticeable way. For the price I’ll skip this and get my vitamin A from rose hips seed oil.
Riley R.
Muskegon, MI
Obsessed. This is an oil that doesn't make you greasy. It minimizes pores and helps with acne. There's a light herbal smell which is nice and gentle. It was really effective and I had fast results. It's a dark color but didn't transfer onto the pillow. The pricepoint is good, $55 but you only use one drop at night so it lasts a long time.
Anne E.
Lafayette, LA
I noticed after using this oil for only a week how nice my face was starting to look, it gave such a lovely glow in the mornings. The only bad thing I can say about this oil is the unneeded added oil to make it blue. Other than that it is an amazing oil.
Theresa R.
The smell isn’t the best but it has reduced my scars the best way possible. I have dry skin and scars that will last me a life time but this here has helped so much. They aren’t red anymore and that helps so much with my foundation routine.
Leza O.
I love other products by Sunday Riley, but just couldn't bring myself to keep using this oil.

Despite having oily skin I was assured by the Sephora sales person that this wouldn't make me feel more oily or break me out. WRONG! No matter how little I used my skin always felt sticky and oily.

I didn't use this long enough to see any results.
Liz G.
Parlin, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE this sleeping oil. This is only one of a very few oils that I will actually put on my face.

This feels so gorgeous going on, and it really does make a huge difference in your skin.

My skin felt smoother and brighter and clearer when I woke up after using this on previous nights.
Sandra G.
Kennewick, WA
The best night oil! The smell is very strong and herbal, and sticks around after you work the product in, so be sure to test if you like the scent before purchasing. I'm switching to using more oils on my face and skin in general, and have seen a marked improvement in my complexion and skin health. This is a great product but very expensive.
Izneth F.
Balch springs, TX
Sunday Riley's Luna is my favorite night time oil. It's a great way to start off with retinol. It's lightweight gets absorbed very quickly into my skin. I'm not bothered by the color at all and it dosent stain my skin. It has a very medicinal smell but after it's on its not as noticable. In the morning I wake up with amazing nourished skin!
Jamie B.