BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Cortney M.
Arlington , TX
This was my first night oil and I must say I am now in love with using them!!! I have oily skin and was concerned an oil would make it worse but my skin loved this stuff!! I noticed a big difference in pore size and my break outs minimized after using this! I used this with my good genes and would wake up with glowing, baby soft skin!
Dorea G.
I adore this face oil. I have recently stopped using it because of the retinoids and I am pregnant, though I don't think it's really concentrated enough to cause issues... but better safe than sorry! I do find myself missing it. I have been through 3 bottles of this (my most repurchased over any other serum or oil) and it makes my skin look so refreshed and clear in the morning! Definitely recommend.
Izneth F.
Balch springs, TX
Sunday Riley's Luna is my favorite night time oil. It's a great way to start off with retinol. It's lightweight gets absorbed very quickly into my skin. I'm not bothered by the color at all and it dosent stain my skin. It has a very medicinal smell but after it's on its not as noticable. In the morning I wake up with amazing nourished skin!
Jenn M.
South Florida
I used this with good genes and ufo oil all purchased from Sephora. It’s very pricey. All the reviews I read are great but I’m not sure it did one thing for me. It didn’t give my sensitive skin and adverse reactions but it did not change my skin in any noticeable way. For the price I’ll skip this and get my vitamin A from rose hips seed oil.
Christine M.
Idaho Falls
This is a nice oil, really absorbs in the skin. It was nice on my sensitive skin and did not make me breakout, unfortunate it did not seem to make that much difference to my skin. I would not buy again since this is to expensive when it does nothing for me but it might work for others.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
I enjoy this product. It has a light smell that I like and a little goes a long way. I only use 3 drops each night. I didn’t get any peeling and it melts in the skin after about 15 mins. The packaging definitely is great quality and I feel fancy using it. My skin texture has improved and I think after long term use my acne will calm down
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I love this product. It makes my skin feel so hydrated in the morning. After awhile of use I found my skin to look healthier and overall improved. The only thing I dislike is the blue dye it has. Yes it makes it more interesting but I would prefer it without. I highly recommend this product. I really feel it's worth the high price tag.
Cheryl L.
Queens Vlg, NY
LOVE this oil.

I was looking for s retinol oil that would agree with my sensitive skin and I have finally found it. I use it every other night and my skin is always refreshed and glowing in the a.m. I also am a fan of their good genes, which evens out my skin tone. I recommend this to anyone looking to improve their overall skin health.
Angelina L.
This product is the most amazing retinol product I've ever seen on the market. All of the ingredients used are so impressive. They are all very high end & work wonders for the skin. The combination of ingredients is pure genius. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product & will most likely buy this for the rest of my life.
Jessica W.
Lincoln, NE
This oil is a dream. Relaxing scent, and soaks right into my dry skin. You only need three drops of this stuff a night! If it weren’t so expensive I’d have it right now- I ran out a few months ago and dearly miss it. Definitely recommend.
Jamie B.