BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Paige B.
Louisville, KY
This has been one of my holy grail night time skin care routine products for a while now. I saw a difference in my skin after the first couple of uses! The product is a bit pricey, but I think it’s worth every penny! It works well with my dry skin
Brie G.
I got this as a sample at Sephora but for the time I had that sample I noticed a huge difference in my skin. My skin wasn't dry all day and the oil itself was light and fast absorbing. The full size bottle is on my wishlist because this oil really made a difference for me.
Chelsea N.
I am so in love with Luna Oil!
The smell can be a bit much for me personally - it’s like black licorice I guess? But it does absorb quickly and after about 5 min the smell is gone. It’s on the pricey side but you only need a few drops a night so it lasts a while. Well worth the price though!
Carissa C.
I really like how well this oil hydrated my skin but for the month I was able to use it, I didn't feel it lived up to all the claims on my skin. I didn't see much change in the pores in my t-zone. The packaging is extra but I love it! Although, the bottle itself seems like it's going to have more product in it but since it's made of glass, it has to be made securely.
Alyx O.
Rhode Island
This is my all time favorite serum. Before going to bed, I put a little on my face and when I wake up in the morning my skin is transformed. If I am struggling with a breakout, I do add more product and when I wake up it’s gone. Dryness? Gone. Redness? Gone. Fine lines? Disappeared!! This serum has changed my skin entirely!! The only thing is the smell is kinda odd, BUT the effectiveness totally combats it.
Amberly S.
Love this oil. Received a deluxe sample of this oil from Sephora a while back and used every last drop. Noticed a big difference in my skin. Woke up with well hydrated skin and noticed a big difference in overall texture. Hate that it's so darn expensive.
Callah G.
Sunday Riley is definitely a brand you can swear by. The fragrance in their products is definitely earthy, but if that doesn't bother you then you're going to love what they have to offer. The luna oil was perfect for my dry yet slightly sensitive skin, I used it in the evening and I always woke up feeling like I had an extra glow from within look.
Diana R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Luna sleep oil all day everyday! This is the only retinol oil that I will use for the rest of my life!!!! I remember the first week of using it, my husband noticed how good my face look. Yes in less than a week I was able to see changes, that's how good my Luna oil is. I have less breakouts, my pores are looking a lot smaller and The texture of my skin improved dramatically. It's pricey but worth every penny!
Roxy v.
new york
Love! The oil itself is blue but once applied you won’t look like something from Avatar :). They say it is a retinol product but I can tell you that there is no irritation whatsoever. This is most likely due to the oil. It does not make your face break out but it does take a while for the oil to absorb. I only use at night. My skin looks amazing!
Lauren N.
I went into Sephora looking for a product to help with my fine line and wrinkles and this was suggested. I felt like it was very pricey and I did not notice much of a difference in my skin. I think if I continued to use it over a longer amount of time I would begin to see a more noticeable difference. As of right now I am not planning on purchasing it again.
Jamie B.