BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Subira I.
N Bethesda, MD
I don't know why this gets a bad rap - as an oily-skinned gal I never understood how oil could help my oily skin, but this stuff is magical - it's not a "dry" oil or an irritating one like coconut, and the added retinol ensures that I wake up feeling like a million bucks. A little bit goes a LONG, LONG, way. I wish they sold a travel size one!
Casey L.
Maryland Heights
Okay, the smell is weird. Everyone seems to think it smells like something different but I tend to smell plastic-y noodles. Don't let that deter you from purchasing. I'm oily and this product works great. I know dry skinned girls who also love it. Helps to keep my skin clear of acne and texture. For a retinoid, it's pretty gentle. The blue color fades away when you press the product into the skin.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I have been using this for six months now and it still more then half full. I makes my skin looking hydrated, plumped and clear from major breakouts. I use it most every night and my skin loves it. I got it as a gift but when it runs out I will defiantly repurchase!
Gage C.
Pinson, AL
I bought this as an impulse purchase forever ago & have been using it for about 2 months now, I’ve got to say it’s really helped with my redness but I haven’t noticed much difference in my pore size, so I typically use it when I’m looking really rosy or just irritated, a few drops of this overnight leaves me looking fresh and new in the morning!
Nefer D.
I typically love this color blue but felt a little uncomfortable putting it onto my face (it felt a little too unnatural, like food coloring). It works well and does what it says it will but I think there are other good options out there that aren't as expensive! Either that or my skin isn't at a spot yet where I need such a powerful serum. :)
Nicola B.
San Diego, CA
I have been looking for something for my combination skin that would help with anti aging and not completely clog up my pores. This oil leaves my skin soft and hydrated without that greasy/oil feeling. The bottle lasts quite awhile (I've had it for 5 months and still have half a bottle)  and I will be repurchasing when I am done.
Izneth F.
Balch springs, TX
Sunday Riley's Luna is my favorite night time oil. It's a great way to start off with retinol. It's lightweight gets absorbed very quickly into my skin. I'm not bothered by the color at all and it dosent stain my skin. It has a very medicinal smell but after it's on its not as noticable. In the morning I wake up with amazing nourished skin!
Basak B.
What a great way to use your Retinol! I have been a religious user for two years. My skin never showed sensitivity to this but It is typically quite tolerant. The dark glass bottle is beautiful and protects the product. I use it every other night, alternating with a stronger Retinol. It made improvements in my skin texture and brightness.
Amber F.
I do love this oil but it won’t be for everyone, it has a very earthy smell. It’s very gentle and glides on easily. My son especially loves that I start with a pool off blue in my hands but it’s clear when I put it on my face. It’s magic he says.
Jenn M.
South Florida
I used this with good genes and ufo oil all purchased from Sephora. It’s very pricey. All the reviews I read are great but I’m not sure it did one thing for me. It didn’t give my sensitive skin and adverse reactions but it did not change my skin in any noticeable way. For the price I’ll skip this and get my vitamin A from rose hips seed oil.
Jamie B.