BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Ash R.
I feel like this does make a difference in my skin sometimes, but I haven't figured out what the thing is that makes it an effective night vs an ineffective night. When it does work, my skin looks bright and hydrated in the morning and some of my acne scarring is noticeably lighter. Ultimately I just don't think it's worth the money for sporadic results.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
I was never one to use a lot of skincare until about a year ago....when I bought this was during a sale and I wish I had bought a backup one. I feel this has diminished my wrinkles and overall helps provide a clearer skin. I am breaking out less when I use this consistently but I don’t find my pores any smaller. Otherwise this does everything it claims to do !!
Tina K.
This serum is extremely light weight and feels amazing on the skin. It is a pricey product for sure, but if you are consistent with your skin car, this might be a great consistent purchase for you. It leaves your skin feeling plump and hydrated.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE this oil. It has changed my skin forever. I do use it paired with Good Genes in the morning and Luna at night but doing that has made my skin a million times better. It has retinol in it also. It smoothed out any and all texture I had on my skin and made my overall complexion brighter and smoother. Nothing has ever changed my skin like this before!
Chelsea R.
Alexandria, VA
This oil is great for a night time skin routine. It feels thicker and more hydrating than other sleeping oils. There is a distinct color and scent to this product, but those are naturally occurring from the algae ingredients. This oil sinks deep and improves skin overnight. After cleansing in the morning, my skin feels softer, more plump, and more even.
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
For the first few weeks, I couldn't stand the smell, but I eventually was able to get over that and now I don't mind it. The product itself made a noticeable difference on my forehead fine lines, but otherwise I didn't notice a difference anywhere else. I'm still using up my bottle, but I'm not sure I'd repurchase. I think I like my Herbivore oils better.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
YouTube made me buy it. This product was very hyped and I bought into the hype. Definitely not worth it, at least for me. It does absolutely nothing for me. I have normal skin, not oily or dry. Was hoping to wake up with a little extra moisture, and a little bounce in my skin, but No. I should have returned it to Sephora, but I kept it. Used over half the bottle, and it did nothing. I do not recommend it
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
3rd bottle of this oil since I discovered Sunday Riley last year. Smells herbally oil-ish. Not the best smell, but easy to overlook as the results are great! One of my favorite nighttime oils to really hydrate and plump the skin. I see a noticeable difference when I sleep in this. And a negative noticeable difference when I don’t. Repeat purchase for me.
Stephanie R.
Anaheim, CA
I love this oil and the smell is great.  It comes out blue on your hand but need not worry once the color hits your skin it's totally fine.   I purchased this at Sephora, and it's super effective theres a noticeable difference in the morning.  I pair it with Good Genes.  First I put my luna oil on... then 5 mins later a layer of good genes and i'm ready to go!
Sara H.
Sherman
Luna is great oil for those who are just getting into a more intense skin care routine. This is one of the best oils for all skin types. I love facial oils and I can't imagine not having this product in my skincare routine. It's worth the price and it really will speed up you skin's renewal cycle. I am on my second bottle and I will be repurchasing!
Jamie B.