BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Anna C.
This is in a AJ oil that truly works. It is blue in color and you massage it in until the blue disappears. It has the most wonderful earthy smell to it also. The price is a bit steep for what you get but it truly does work and you don't need to use too much. I would recommend this to anyone starting anti-aging skin care and I would definitely purchase this again.
Tennille S.
 I was given this product from a friend at christmas time, and I fell in love with ingridents, not harsh very effective, I hear if you use the good genes togeather with this you get the best effect. My skin craves this but the price is way out of my budget( sadly) just like any high end product now that I am done with .5 ml bottle, my kids would literally starve for two months to buy just the oil. For people like myself on a budget it's not cost effective, it's a $100 beauty item. I have been doing so much research in skin and watching interviews between the Sunday Riley and the lad behind the other costly beauty product I would love to try and you can see just with the ingredients why the product is so effective and costly becaue you see a difference as stated on the box ( a month). Now days I ask my boyfried instead of buying me any gift for any special occasion, please let me go on the sephora website and get products especially skin products recommended by Caroline Hirons(a well known skin guru to the skin industry and behind the creations of Pixi treats skin, she has a youtube channel and a great blog with great beauty and skin products and advice for every skin problem you can think of, of course I can't afford) the items she recommends for my skin probs are luxury, Anyone who doesn't have kids in extra curicular activities. sports, learning a instrutment, prefer them happy while I research and try to find the most affordable dupe. I am turning 40 in a couple years so I want nothing but the best and what Caroline recommends, of course the items are pricey, but she really did try to make a brand only sold at target to be cost effective.
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
This is a perfect oil for someone just starting out OR for a skincare junkie. It is just great to have in your lineup. I only started using it two weeks ago after years of holding off. I am sad I didn't try it as soon as it came out! Leaves my skin glowing even after just one or two nights. Smell is light and fades quickly. Just be careful not to use too much!
Ann R.
Roseville, MN
Best night time oil of all time. I use it before applying Good Genes and my skin looks like a 16 years old version of myself in the morning. I adore this product, so much that it is a holy grail for me. I will repurchase it forever! Totally recommend
Jessica P.
Washington , DC
Obsessed with this product! It has completely changed my skin for the better. I was worried this product would be too intense for my sensitive skin but it is gentle enough and keeps my sensitive skin calm and moisturized. I highly reccomend this product.
Madelaine R.
Craig, CO
IF YOU CAN AFFORD THIS SPEND THOSE DOLLARS. It's so gentle and soothing, like a blanket for the skin, and it smells so tranquil and lovely. It's brightening, softening, anti-aging, helps with texture and it helps with clarity. Yes it looks blue in the bottle but on the skin you don't see it at all. Great ingredients and great product but darn it's expensive
Beth D.
Fairfield, OH
It smelled like popsicles (to me) because of the blue tansy. It left my skin hydrated, plump and smooth. I would definitely give this a try if you like beauty oils, or are looking for an all in one night time product.
Shelby D.
Longmont, CO
This is a nice product. Very moisturizing. I’m not the biggest fan of oils for my skin because I feel like they don’t really absorb into my skin and they just sit on my face. However, if you have super dry skin I’m sure it would work really well for you!
Monika A.
Hephzibah , GA
You get a good amount of product for the price. I've been using this oil for a while now. It has a nice herbal scent and it absorbs easily; you just need about two to three drops for face and neck. It has a nice dropper, and comes in a dark glass container which prevents the product from going bad. It has retinol in it, so make sure to limit your sun exposure.
Angela D.
I could wax poetic about this product but had to only give 4 stars because of the price. At 26 I work to prevent wrinkles and this product is gentle and gives me skincare benefits besides preventing wrinkles. After using this product at night I wake up with skin that is less red and irritated, existing blemishes are calmed and my skin looks and feels better.
Jamie B.