BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jess B.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I have never noticed as big of a difference/this quickly as I have with the Sunday Riley Luna oil. I used it for the first time last week, and the next day when I woke up my skin was super clear and soft. I had pretty good skin to start with, just a little bit of redness in the cheeks and pores on my nose. But after using this nightly for a week, the redness is almost entirely gone and my pores have never been smaller. This was my first Sunday Riley purchase and now I’m excited to try everything else from the brand.
Josie M.
Mannford, OK
this stuff is the bomb diggity I tell ya! I've used this for about two years and have never went to bed without putting it on. it made such a difference in my skin I had horrible acne and ever since this my skin has changed drastically. I bought it at Sephora because memo recommended it and it really did change my life! I know its pricey but ladies its worth it!
elizabeth w.
Simi Valley, CA
Based on the price tag of this item I assumed it would be a miracle worker, and it is, to a point. I have noticed no improvement on my faces skin texture or the fine lines but, that being said, I HAVE noticed improvement on my neck. It appears smother and the fine lines on it seem to be disappearing before my eyes all while the skin is beginning to look more firm. That alone may be worth the high price. Don't forget your neck ladies, like your knees & your hands, they begin to show your age before anything else!
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Love it! I received a sample of this from Sephora and it had me sold on the full size. I have dry, sensitive skin and this hydrated my skin and didn’t break me out. It’s neat, applies blue but turns clear once it blends into the skin. I gave a sample to my 63 year old Mother and she uses it as well. I have dark spots I’m really working on getting rid of so I hope this does that.
Kody T.
Parker
Purchased at: Sephora
Pretty, but that’s about it. It has an astringent smell that most of Sunday Riley’s oils have, but this seemed worse somehow. Compared to the UFO oil, my skin did not seem any more hydrated or calm than any other facial oil, and stayed somewhat heavy on the face. I’ve heard it’s a miracle product, and maybe I need more time with it, but so far it is ho hum.
Classy L.
Very good product. Be warned it is vey expensive! The oil does have a slight smell. It's only because of the base oil used to make it. If you are sensitive to the smell of skincare this is not for you. It helped to balance my combination skin, even the oily t zone. I use this after my exfoliation step, pat it into my skin, then follow with my moisturizer.
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This stuff is CRAZY expensive and goes on blue indeed. BUT it is some potent stuff and after two weeks of consistent use (every other night just two drops massaged into my face for about thirty seconds) I honestly saw brightened, baby-soft skin that just glowed and looked like it belonged to someone else. I only wish this sunk into my skin faster (my skin doesn’t absorb anything well).
Stacey G.
A retinol products that doesn’t leave your face dry or irritated?! This stuff is amazing! I use it every other day and my redness and blemishes have definitely gone down. Love and new holy grail product... I got the sample size in my allure beauty box. I know it’s a hefty price tag but it’s effective so I will be purchasing from Sephora in either a set or full size in the future!
Brittany L.
Frankfort, IN
Pros:
1. It leaves my face feeling amazing when I wake up in the morning.
2. I noticed a quick improvement in my skin.
3. My skin feels softer, more supple.
4. Pores and wrinkles appear smaller
5. I feel like my skin is glowing after use

Cons:
1. It has a very strong almost earthy smell. (This disappears by morning)
2. The price tag is a bit higher than other similar products.
3. It gives my face a blue tint, no matter how much I rubbed it in it stayed slightly blue. (This also disappears by morning)
4. A few times I have woken up to my face still feeling oily, which I'm assuming was from the product. After a quick wash that disappears and I am left with soft glowing skin. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Kellee W.
Brown Deer, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought the Power Couple set that comes with the small bottle of the Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment. I was, and still am, shocked and very pleased with the results. Not only did it make my skin look amazing, but the results were super fast. Normally, I never really see improvements with the skincare products I use. I just notice my skin doesn’t get worse, so when I tried this and noticed results, I was in awe.
Jamie B.