BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Beauty B.
I will always love Luna oil because it was my introduction to retinol. The scent isn't for everyone, but I loved it, and the packaging and blue color are beautiful. It was never irritating and it feels great going on, and I definitely noticed skin smoothing. But there are other, more effective retinols at a fraction of the price, so I can't justify buying this anymore.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This has definitely been a game changer in my skincare routine. As soon as I discovered this brand and this particular item, I was in love. I used it at night just as the bottle told me to, slept with it on and the next day my skin was plumped and not shiny at all. My acne started clearing up as well. You should totally invest in this brand. All their products are to die for.
Tina K.
I highly recommend this face oil! I put a good amount on before bed (after washing and toning) and wake up feeling extremely hydrated and plump in the face. It was my first time purchasing, but I will be one to continue repurchasing because the results are real :)
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I love this! Even with combo skin, this sinks into my skin leaving it nice and hydrated the next morning. It's pricey but since you're only using a small amount each day this can last you several months. Use this in conjunction with good genes and your skin will thank you.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
This oil left my skin feeling moisturized and looking refreshed.  I consider myself to have sensitive skin and I did not find it to be harsh at all.  It was effective but at the price point, I don't feel like it did enough for me.  I used it for 2 months and didn't see much a difference in the appearance of redness but I did see an improvement in texture.
Stephanie G.
This night oil is very hydrating. A little goes a long way. I bought a small sample size about 6 months ago and still have plenty left. The smell is a tad off putting but you're going to sleep anyway so it doesn't stop me from using it. Would definitely recommend.
Kaylee R.
Palm Bch Grdns, FL
It breaks my heart paying for this but I love it so much! I still have “young” skin so it’s hard to tell the results. However I love the texture of it, applies easily and feels quite norishing on the skin. Since I cry at the price I only use it 2-3x per week.
Ariel A.
Bayonne, NJ
This is SUPER intense. I did like the product and used it for a few months but I didn't really see a huge difference in my skin. When I would apply it in the evening, my skin would freak out. I had to start mixing it with a moisturizer in order to apply it to my face. I recently found another night serum that I think is way better for my sensitive, acne prone skin.
Lynette M.
I have been using this product for a few days and it broke me out and dried out my skin. The smell isn’t great but I could get past it if this product worked for me. I have tried other products by this company and loved them. This just did not work for my skin.
Nicola B.
San Diego, CA
For a person who has lived with oily skin her entire life, I love this night oil. It helps keep my skin hydrated and clear with all the long wearing products I wear daily. I love that it has an added bonus of anti-aging properties. I always recommend this product to friends. Even though it has a high price tag, a little goes a long way and your skin will thank you.
Jamie B.