BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Tara P.
Indianapolis , IN
I bought this at Sephora as part of a 3 price limited edition containing Luna, Good Genes, and Tidal. I could not be more pleased with the results! I have seen a significant difference in the texture and brightness of my skin. As well as a reduction of acne scars from hormonal acne on my jaw line that has now gone away almost completely. This has become my HG product!
Salma A.
Staten Island, NY
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I've tried clay masks and exfoliators to try to clear up my acne by cleansing my pores and trying to minimize them but I kept breaking out and I was left was scars. This is the first retinol that does not dry me out. I wake up with my skin feeling so soft and acne literally disappears. So good for cystic acne as well. I'm completely hooked.
Kaylee R.
Palm Bch Grdns, FL
It breaks my heart paying for this but I love it so much! I still have “young” skin so it’s hard to tell the results. However I love the texture of it, applies easily and feels quite norishing on the skin. Since I cry at the price I only use it 2-3x per week.
Nicola B.
San Diego, CA
For a person who has lived with oily skin her entire life, I love this night oil. It helps keep my skin hydrated and clear with all the long wearing products I wear daily. I love that it has an added bonus of anti-aging properties. I always recommend this product to friends. Even though it has a high price tag, a little goes a long way and your skin will thank you.
Lynette M.
I have been using this product for a few days and it broke me out and dried out my skin. The smell isn’t great but I could get past it if this product worked for me. I have tried other products by this company and loved them. This just did not work for my skin.
Ariel A.
Bayonne, NJ
This is SUPER intense. I did like the product and used it for a few months but I didn't really see a huge difference in my skin. When I would apply it in the evening, my skin would freak out. I had to start mixing it with a moisturizer in order to apply it to my face. I recently found another night serum that I think is way better for my sensitive, acne prone skin.
Em S.
Cape Coral, FL
such a great oil. once the blue disappears you know it has soaked in! follow it up with good genes and you have a perfect nighttime routine!! my skins texture was completely changed within three nightly uses and the tone was more even!
Del b.
Danville, PA
i know this stuff is pricey, but people rave about this for a reason.. it is hands down the best night oil on the market. you put it on and wake up with your skin completely texture free, pores appear smaller and even pimples lose their white heads. i have combo-oily skin so i was hesitant to try an oil but at night time it gives the perfect amount of hydration
Iara Errika L.
Los Angeles, CA
When I bought this, I was scared that I’m going to like it because of the price, BUT. i actually do like it. The scent is quite strong, but I wake up with great skin. So I dont even mind the scent anymore. HAHA. I wish I can afford to keep repurchasing this.
Anna C.
This is in a AJ oil that truly works. It is blue in color and you massage it in until the blue disappears. It has the most wonderful earthy smell to it also. The price is a bit steep for what you get but it truly does work and you don't need to use too much. I would recommend this to anyone starting anti-aging skin care and I would definitely purchase this again.
Jamie B.