BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
This product shows results right away. You apply at night and wake up to beautiful smooth glowing skin. J can't go without it. I love pairing this with the Sunday Riley Good Genes. This product is really expensive but it's a great investment. I highly recommend to all. It works for all skin types.
Lorraine J.
New Prague
Meh. First off this smells terrible. The scent of clove is very prominent which isn’t a wholly pleasant one. It also feels oily on the skin no matter how scant of an amount I use. Nobody wants to fall asleep on an oily face. It also doesn’t seem to do anything for me.
Sherry W.
Pasadena, CA
Love love love this product. I was hesitant because of the intense blue color and I had never tried retinol before. After reading the reviews, I decided to take the plunge and I'm so glad that I did. Overnight, it hydrates my skin and visibly diminishes uneven texture. My breakouts recover much faster and the marks fade faster as well with this product. I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate it. It is pricey but so effective that I will definitely dish out the money for it.
Sammie G.
Raleigh
Use nightly with good genes by Sunday Riley... completely changes skins texture if used religiously. Smell is something you have to get used to, but it's good because perfumes are not added to the product and it is all natural. Heals dry cracked skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Staple product for me.
Alyssa Kayla J.
I highly recommend the Luna oil, but am taking 1 star away because oomr of my primary reasons for purchasing was to reduce pore size which has no improvement. HOWEVER huge difference in the discoloration in my skin from post acne marks. Also my skin feels softer and more supple.
Shaylynn T.
Escondido, CA
This is like no other product I have ever used, this makes my skin SO soft it does not compare to anything I have ever tried before! I use this after I wash my face and before I moisturize and it shows instant results! You barely need any so you have it for awhile!
Evelyn C.
Pomona
Okay so i have a love hate relationship with this product. First it’s extremely expensive and second when I first started using this product it dried up my face. But I definitely saw my skin looking tighter and firmer. Not for me but will be giving it to my mother.
Angelina G.
chicago
This night oil is amazing for all skin types. It definitely helps reduce redness, improve the appearance of wrinkles and pores while still keeping skin look plump and radiant. It smells very earthy and is very easy to blend into the skin. I would say this is my holy grail product for night time and anyone who hasn’t tried that wants to should invest into this without a doubt!
Kelly C.
Cleveland, OH
I usually don't like facial oils but this stuff is great! I have oily skin and I don't wake up greasy when using it. Sunday Riley can be a bit pricey but are well worth it. I bought mine at Sephora and will definitely be repurchasing. I would recommend this for any skin type!
Ashley M.
Dublin
This stuff is god sent and I recommend it to people like me, sensitive skin, red skin. It really helps with redness and has a lot of anti-aging benefits. It has so much good stuff in such a small bottle so a little goes a long way. You don’t need a lot.
Jamie B.