BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Alexandra M.
Montclair , CA
I tried a smaller version of this oil in a set and it's amazing! The hype is true for once. I usually don't get to into hyped up products because they usually fall short but this is amazing. It gives my skin that fresh faced look in the morning, I put it on at night. A little goes a long way I use about three drops for my face at night, wake up and my skin looks amazing. After I finish my smaller bottle I have to buy the full sized lol I think it's a product that's really worth the price.
Nicole B.
THIS IS BAE. listen, I know it's expensive but you can get a deal with it with good genes and I am
Telling you this is bae! I used to have very red and uneven skin and now it's so beautiful. I don't care how expensive this is it is worth every penny. The oil does not smell that great but who cares it works!
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
I've been using this oil for a week now and I can already feel such a huge difference. I use it under Good Genes and the combination is divine. Other than the smell of both products they work wonders! I'll definitely be repurchasing this product once I'm out.
Kat M.
Bellflower, CA
I'm beyond obsessed with sunday Luna oil. This particular oil is the only product that gives me results literally the morning after. I like to use this the night before I have anything important going on. I wake up looking my best, smaller pores and even skin tone. Love this oil
Tess C.
I love Sunday Riley Luna sleeping night oil product. I like how it makes my skin feels so soft and hydrated. I would love to use this all over my body but it is pricey. I would like to try the other product from this brand but I think this is the vest product I have ever used.
Jenniffer M.
Goleta, CA
The color alone is enough to make me spring for this product. I bought this when I had a gift card for anthropologie and wanted to treat my skin and I will say that with consistent use this night oil does everything it promises. I saw a decrease in bad texture and a great improvement in certain dark spots of my face. Waking up to improved skin is always welcome! Now I just need a new bottle!
Cam J.
Scottsdale, AZ
Easily one of the best sleeping oils I've ever used. To be honest I don't normally enjoy using oils as my face is already terribly oily however this product is a life saver! This evens out my skin tone and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I often forego my moisturizer at night because this product is so hydrating. The smell is a bit off putting though and that's my only reason for 4 stars.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
I don't know if I noticed a huge difference with this product for the price. I have nonnegative reactions with this and it is a nice oil but I think overall I was disappointed with it! It does last a loooonnnnggggg time though which is really nice, and I did notice more of a difference in my skin when I paired it with good genes! Also this oil has a little bit of an odd smell fair warning.
Lillian Yvette I.
Belmont, CA
Received this as a sample from Sephora and went back to purchase within a week! LOVE this stuff. I was concerned about putting an oil on my face...seemed very counter-intuitive to me - but this stuff is amazing! I wake up to skin that feels dewy and look glowy. It seems to have brightened my complexion AND helped with discoloration. All this AND no breakouts! I'm not a huge Sunday Riley fan!
Meg S.
Atlanta, GA
I started using this after seeing a video by Stephanie Nicole on YouTube and it exceeded my expectations. After two nights I noticed my skin was more supple, and during the day my skin did not produce as much oil. One bottle lasted me about 10 months. Great for anyone looking to try face oils or is just getting into skin care.
Jamie B.