BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
I received a sample of this oil from an order that I put in at sephora, and I thought this oil was okay, but not anything crazy good because I didn't notice a crazy difference. But to be fair, had I of had a bigger sample and tried this product out more, maybe my opinion would change. However, I did try the UFO oil from Sunday Riley and I love it! I noticed a big difference after the first couple of uses!
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I purchased this a while back and have been using it now for about 6 months. The product itself is nice, light weight, and feels good. A little goes a long way! The bottle is cute, so packaging is an a+! I do see a difference in my skins texture and tone from using this product. The only issue I have is the smell. I'm not a fan of it! It's not the worst thing I've smelt, but definitely not my favorite!
Ella E.
Philadelphia , PA
I have to be honest, I got this product as a result of great influencer marketing and was convinced this would fix my issues with acne, redness, and dark spots. I have been using other Sunday Riley products that I absolutely love, but when it comes to the Luna sleeping night oil I was very disappointed and never even finished the bottle. I'm not sure why that is, but this didn't work for me at all.
Christina K.
Luna is a good product. However, I would not repurchase. Here's the thing: I did not see any improvement on my skin. Also, I could not get over the smell of the oil, it is potent, and it is blue. Packaging gets messy. You're better off with a retinol booster or serum, and if you like oils for moisturizing try Jojoba or an oil with moisturizing properties. Long story short - not worth the pricetag.
Christian O.
This is a great sleeping oil that will aid in regenerating your skin. I like this oil because even though it has really strong active ingredients that tend to irritate sensitive skin, this oil will actually help soothe it. After using this before you go to bed, you're going to wake up to a very smooth complexion. It literally feels like you're rubbing pearls into your skin! Def worth the investment!
Alex G.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this at Sephora, hoping to dislike it because of its price tag.... didn't happen. Loved using this serum until the very last drop. If you've used retinoids before this is very, very mild and not a good substitute. I had been off them for quite a while so it seemed to work pretty well. It does have a blue dye (why? It has no benefit...) so you want to rub it in a bit before hitting the sheets.
Tess C.
I love Sunday Riley Luna sleeping night oil. I bought this at Sephora as a kit and I thought it was a great purchase. I like to use it with the Good genes. Both feels great on my skin, it made my skin feels so soft. I had recommended it to family and friends also on my social media.
Elise H.
I have been sampling this for a week now and my skin has seen some improvements however, I do wake up a little greasy in the mornings. I recently read that beyond the blue tansy that is in this product they use two different dyes to make it more blue that have been banned in Europe for being a carcinogen so that has probably deterred me from choosing this over the Peter Thomas Roth retinol comparison.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I heard about this oil from one of the gurus i watch. i try not to get sucked into products but this one sounded special. I got a sample about 6 months ago and rent right back for a full size 3 days later. I have been using it ever since and i would repurchase it over and over again.
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. Yes, it's pricey, but it's your face. If you can buy a $100 coat you can buy this. It lasts forever and after just one use, the texture of my skin has changed. This is a game changer and I'm so glad I took the leap to purchase this. Please don't ever stop making it!
Jamie B.